BY HYLAND'S

Provides Natural Relief of Common Cold Symptoms in Children Safe effective 3 Made with natural ingredients 6 Free of artificial colors flavors 7 Free of stimulant side effects 9 Sugar dye free see more...

Buy on Target*
Elizabeth N.
I like how this is a day and night value pack. It's a little pricey but my son likes it and when he starts to get a cough I give it to him right away until the next day and it actually makes him better. I have recommended this to family members and they agree it works
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My little one had been on OTC meds since tuesday (its now friday) got this fr her on my lunch break, gave her 1 day time dose and another of the night time right before bed. Already noticeable difference in her nasal congestion & runny nose.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
I always keep these on hand. I love that it's homeopathic and it actually gives my kids some relief when they're congested.
Lena K.
Ctr Barnstead, NH
Works great on my 4 year old when there are not many other options for a kid his age.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 I used this a lot for my daughter. Now I'm using for my son as he's getting sick. It works very well and I feel comfortable giving to my children. It does the job and has great ingredients.
Synthia I.
Compton, CA
This is legitimately the best thing I have ever given my child and the best part, he doesn't ever fuss when it's time to drink it! He usually asks if it the one he likes. This medicine has no food coloring so it's a clear liquid, it also doesn't have a heavy alcohol taste or smell(i think it's like less than 0.02% alcohol or something). It works pretty fast as well which is nice, specially if they start coughing at night. I got it the first time at CVS but i've also purchased it at Target recently. You can get this combo pack for about $12 or get them individually if you just want the day or night one. I've never been happier with a kid's medicine.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I love it because it's homeopathic and this box gives a Day & night medicine. I can't say it's super effective but for the most part when your little one gets a bad cold, you just have to let it run its course. I doubt I'll will repurchase but I will finish what we have left!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Hylands day and night cough and cold medicine is great for kids when they are sick! My son doesn't give me any problems when he's sick and has to take this! Reasonable priced.
Crystal B.
All parents are usually pretty picky about what they give their kids at least I am. the daughter v had been sick for a week amd nothing seemed to be relieving her. i am so glad i found this product because it's like she b got overnight relief. this is definitely a staple I will make sure to keep in the cabinet.
shilpa l.
It is better when there is a light cough & cold. Good for kids. Comes in day & night value pack. Give relief within 2 days.