Hylands Hyland's Ear Ache Drops - 0.33 oz uploaded by Sara-Catherine F.Hylands Hyland's Ear Ache Drops - 0.33 oz uploaded by Michelle T.

BY HYLAND'S

Find Ear And Nasal Care at Target.com! Hyland's Earache Drops can be used to relieve ear discomfort after diagnosis by a physician and symptoms that accompany colds, flu and allergies. Our each ache drops soothe and calm itchiness, fullness and clogged ears due to Swimmer's ear. Hyland's Earache Drops have no known interactions with antibiotics or other medications and are safe to use for adults and children 2 years and up. Size: 0.33 oz. see more...

Buy on Target*
Cayla A.
I get ear infections quite often, so I need something that react quickly. My grandparent actually used this product and told me about it. I tried it and very surprised that it worked. You put 3 drops in your ear, lay on the opposite side, to let it drain down in the canal. After 2 minutes put a cotton ball in your ear to let the remaining liquid release. It usually take 2 times for your ear to feel better.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I had two inner ear infections. I have been in pain, like the type where you can't sleep or move your head too fast. I bought these in hope of a little relief from my pounding ears. I followed the instructions and put 3 drops in my ear and placed a warm rag over my ear and let them settle for about 3-5 minutes. They literally numbed my ear. They gave me instant relief. This is literally one of the best products ever.
Kristen L.
As an adult I thought I was long past getting ear infections, but I was wrong. This product was amazing it relieved the pain so fast I was able to get back to doing things.
Michelle T.
These are great earache drops. They relieved my pain really fast. They are a bit expensive though.