HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthHyland's
Hylands Complete Cold and Flu Relief for Kids - 4 oz

Hylands Hyland's Complete Cold and Flu Relief for Kids - 4 oz

Hyland's 4 kids complete cold n flu medicine provides natural and effective relief of common flu and cold symptoms in children ages 2+. our homeopathic formula is specially formulated with natural active ingredients to help relieve body aches, headache,fever & chills, cough, congestion and sore throat. our formulas are always safe and are free of stimulant side effects and do not contain artificial colors or flavors. hyland's 4 kidscomplete cold n cough does not contain aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, naproxen, pseudoephedrine or dextromorphan.

Does anyone know if there is a nighttime version of the Cold n’ Flu? Cold n’ Flu is the only Hylands 4 Kids that I have seen with fever suppression and love it but need a nighttime version!
Start your review of Hylands Hyland's Complete Cold and Flu Relief for Kids - 4 oz!
Ruthie S.
Palm Bay, FL
Hylands Hyland's Complete Cold and Flu Relief for Kids - 4 oz uploaded by Ruthie S.
This thing right here is such a lifesaver this works very well with the Benadryl together combined thing work like a master healing product.My nephew had a terrible chest cold and it was gone within 24 hours
Beatriz V.
Forney, TX
Hylands Hyland's Complete Cold and Flu Relief for Kids - 4 oz uploaded by Beatriz V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Hylands products, works great for my girls I always get the day & night for better results, I fully recommend and best thing is a HOMEOPATHIC brand with any of those harmful chemical ingredients
Christopher H.
Triadelphia, WV
Decent product but doesn’t do as advertised. Never takes away all the symptoms but it is a food product but slightly pricey
Carly_sutter S.
Dayton, OH
Affordable but I’m not really sure if it actually helps. My daughter still coughs really bad after taking this day and night. First time I’ve bought this product and I’m not really sure if I would buy it again.
Shanice J.
Edmond, OK
I keep this in my pantry! Any time my son goes to parties or places around other kids, he ends up sick! (I know kids have germs but he also isn't around other kids as much because I'm a stay at home mom). I like this brand because it doesn't provide any side effects and they also have some that are tasteless so if your child doesn't like the taste of medicine you can disguise it in their drinks. I find that this works better than Tylenol or any other brand. And it's fairly cheap in the natural stores!
Katie D.
Estacada , Or
This is the only kind of medicine my five year old will take. It is just as effective as other brands but even more so because he will actually swallow it!
Angela B.
Etters, PA
We love thiaboroduct does what it need to and quickly. No dye or extra chemical as natural as it can be for medication. Everytime one of my kiddos are aick we always go for this product. When it is available we have never had a problem with it.
Tiffany B.
Wisconsin
Hylands is by far the best cold medicine to give your kiddos! I have tried other medications of which my boys disliked the taste but Hylands they prefer. My 4 yr old says it tastes like water!
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Hylands Hyland's Complete Cold and Flu Relief for Kids - 4 oz uploaded by Harlow B.
It so hard to get kids to take meds. Everything taste so bad but this is and all natural product I can actually get my 5 year old to take without complaint.
malaak A.
Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice