Hylands Hyland

Hyland's Calc Phos 30x Description: Bones Muscles Nerves Connective Tissues Teeth Aids normal growth and development, restores tone and strength, aids digestion, and aids with bone and teeth formation. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Hyland's Calc Phos 30x Directions Adults and Children ages 6-12: 4 tablets. Children ages 1-6: 2 tablets. Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses) with acute conditions. Ingredients: Calcarea Phosphorica 30X HPUS (Calcium Phosphate, Phosphate of Lime) in a base of lactose USP. Warnings Do not use if imprinted cap band is broken or missing. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, contact a licensed health care provider. Discontinue use if symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101 F). Severe or persistent sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by physician. If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a licensed health care provider before using this product. Keep all medications out of the reach of children. see more...

Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I foundHyland's Complete Allergy 4 Kids Syrup, 4 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) for a good price at my local dollar store. It was pretty effective without making my son super sleepy. The taste could be a little better!
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I love these teething tablets! They are a huge relief for my little one when she's teething. As soon as her gums feel warm i give her two as directed and minutes later she's one happy baby. I like that they use natural ingredients and melt in her in seconds. They've been a big help! (I was recommended these and was so glad i gave them a try)
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Me gusta y es tan reconfortante para una madre ya que ver a nuestros bebes sufriendo por las encías es horrible así que está súper bueno a mi parecer funciona muy bien así que yesss i love ❤ muy bueno
Rose G.
These are the best teething pills ever! They have helped my baby so much! Love them ! Have helped so much
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
Hyland's brand is great. We have used the teething, cold and flu, sleepless, cell salts and more.
As long as you consult your doctor and use per the instructions you will do great with these.
Shanon M.
Mesa, AZ
Hyland's Baby Teething tablets & gel

These were magical for my now 3 yeae old daughter for her teething and they are working wonders for our teething 6 months old. I have always suggested these to other Mommas for their teething babies. Follow the dosage, or use even less, and you won't be disappointed. They dissolve so quickly, I tried myself, and I don't worry about the baby choking. Try today Mommas and help make the teething easier, for all involved.
joanne b.
Whitehall, PA
Hyland's remedies fill my medicine closet. I use them as my cures for what ails me. Have used them for several years instead over over the counter meds. I much prefer them and there are no side effects.
Janine C.
Hylands teething tablets...
I love this for my son! we used them with my daughter and they were always a great help. I also feel much better giving them these than some type of pain reliever. they seem to work really well most of the time.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Hylands is about the only thing in my medicine cabinet. The whole family can use them!
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My mother uses this stuff and raves about it. I used it for a while last year, but ended up needing something stronger via the pharmacy for my nighttime anxiety and insomnia issues. When I did try it, it calmed me a bit, and I did not feel hungover the next day, as many over the counter calming or sleep inducing meds can make one feel.