Hylands Hyland

Hyland's Calc Phos 30x Description: Bones Muscles Nerves Connective Tissues Teeth Aids normal growth and development, restores tone and strength, aids digestion, and aids with bone and teeth formation. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Hyland's Calc Phos 30x Directions Adults and Children ages 6-12: 4 tablets. Children ages 1-6: 2 tablets. Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses) with acute conditions. Ingredients: Calcarea Phosphorica 30X HPUS (Calcium Phosphate, Phosphate of Lime) in a base of lactose USP. Warnings Do not use if imprinted cap band is broken or missing. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, contact a licensed health care provider. Discontinue use if symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101 F). Severe or persistent sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by physician. If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a licensed health care provider before using this product. Keep all medications out of the reach of children. see more...

Jay 💖.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Hypericum Perf. 30X 250, Arnica Montana 6X 250 more...
Honestly,this review will probably sound crazy. But my mother actually started me with these. The Arnica,I use when I have a broken bone,a twist or a sprain and it does help it heal a little faster,or so I believe. As for hypericum perf,I use that about once a week to help when I have anxiety or panic attacks,and it really does help a bit! Both of these are really natural,and I can say 100% that they really work for me along with my medication I take,and I've seen no negative side effects.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I foundHyland's Complete Allergy 4 Kids Syrup, 4 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) for a good price at my local dollar store. It was pretty effective without making my son super sleepy. The taste could be a little better!
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I love these teething tablets! They are a huge relief for my little one when she's teething. As soon as her gums feel warm i give her two as directed and minutes later she's one happy baby. I like that they use natural ingredients and melt in her in seconds. They've been a big help! (I was recommended these and was so glad i gave them a try)
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Me gusta y es tan reconfortante para una madre ya que ver a nuestros bebes sufriendo por las encías es horrible así que está súper bueno a mi parecer funciona muy bien así que yesss i love ❤ muy bueno
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
My oldest son suffers with his allergies around this time every year. I've been look for an all natural product that didn't just make him drowsy and sleep. This product is sugar free, dye free and free of artificial colors and flavors meaning it colorless and flavorless. B/c my kids had taken so many meds with artificial coloring and flavor he didn't like the taste of this product. It did relieve his itchy nose & throat without making him drowsy. This product is also homeopathic. Overall, it does exactly what it says with out all the other harmful ingredients. I will definitely be purchasing more Hyland's products.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mother uses this stuff and raves about it. I used it for a while last year, but ended up needing something stronger via the pharmacy for my nighttime anxiety and insomnia issues. When I did try it, it calmed me a bit, and I did not feel hungover the next day, as many over the counter calming or sleep inducing meds can make one feel.
Shanon M.
Mesa, AZ
Hyland's Baby Teething tablets & gel

These were magical for my now 3 yeae old daughter for her teething and they are working wonders for our teething 6 months old. I have always suggested these to other Mommas for their teething babies. Follow the dosage, or use even less, and you won't be disappointed. They dissolve so quickly, I tried myself, and I don't worry about the baby choking. Try today Mommas and help make the teething easier, for all involved.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Got it at whole foods. All natural. Homeopathic. I choose not to give my 7 month old any chemicals. If I can control it while he's young I will. This gel seems to work. Only temporarily like any other med. will definitely try other hyland products.
Taniesha F.
Just bought these dissolving pills yesterday. It looked like it would be very helpful for my right leg that tends to cramps and ache. It took a while to kick in.. And when it did I was able to pass out for the night. I think it relaxed me so much that I slept until 11:30 this morning, which is late for me!
joanne b.
Whitehall, PA
Hyland's remedies fill my medicine closet. I use them as my cures for what ails me. Have used them for several years instead over over the counter meds. I much prefer them and there are no side effects.