BY HYLANDS HOMEOPATHIC #24 in Homeopathic

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley B.
I LOVE this stuff! My RLS isn't severe enough to be on a daily prescription, but for times when I don't wind down well before bed and my legs get jumpy I put three tablets under my tongue and in no time my legs settle down.
Tera C.
I love this stuff! it works quickly usually within just a few minutes. I offer get crawling legs at night and I long car rides. now with this I can deal with it
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Kristana H.
Merrill, IA
I have a desk job and get restless legs all the time. This helps me not have that itchy feeling and helps me get my job done.