BY HYLANDS HOMEOPATHIC #6 in Homeopathic

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This worked great for my girls.  The little ones get coughs just as much as adults to, but there are not many options for the kids to take when they have coughs.  This was recommended to me by a friend and we tried it and it worked well for us.  The kids didn't seem to mind the flavor either.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Excellent baby or small toddler/child cough medicine. It is all natural and very efficient. Not a terrible flavor so kids take it with little fuss. The packaging has enough info so you aren't left wondering any thing a bout the product. I would definitely recommend this ! Try it you will love it too!!
Brittney B.
Discovered this at my local CVS and definitely not a good pick. I didn't see any results after using this on several occasions. Smells pretty strong and my toddler hated taking it. Not buying again.
Tiffanie S.
Clearwater, FL
I have gone through 3 bottles of this over 3.5 years. I'm happy with the results as it helps both my kids when they need it. Never had a problem with them taking it either. They are happy to.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I'm glad I came across this product to review because I live by hylands baby relief products they helped me through many a hard times with my poor sick baby
Carrie P.
This is the best thing I have found for my daughter. I wish I had found it when my oldest two were babies. I picked this up at my local grocery.
Brandi T.
Works great and it's all natural. The kind I got had no flavor so I didn't have to worry about the weird looks from my son or the fuss.
kara w.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this brand for my son. It is homeopathic, so I love that! It works pretty good! I have tried a few of there other products also.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this because it's natural and it really does work. It exceeded my expectations for my child's cough. Great price too
Rachel C.
I was so thankful when I discovered this infant cough syrup. it works great , it cleared up my baby's coughing in no time
Omi V.
Jersey City, NJ
is this works on Croup infection?
Omi V.
Jersey City, NJ
is this works on Croup infection?