BY HYLANDS HOMEOPATHIC #7 in Homeopathic

Brittney B.
Chicago , IL
Discovered this at my local CVS and definitely not a good pick. I didn't see any results after using this on several occasions. Smells pretty strong and my toddler hated taking it. Not buying again.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
This worked great for my girls.  The little ones get coughs just as much as adults to, but there are not many options for the kids to take when they have coughs.  This was recommended to me by a friend and we tried it and it worked well for us.  The kids didn't seem to mind the flavor either.
Brandi T.
Works great and it's all natural. The kind I got had no flavor so I didn't have to worry about the weird looks from my son or the fuss.
Rachel C.
I was so thankful when I discovered this infant cough syrup. it works great , it cleared up my baby's coughing in no time
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I tried this for my kids but it didn't help at all. I felt it was a waste of money
Carrie P.
This is the best thing I have found for my daughter. I wish I had found it when my oldest two were babies. I picked this up at my local grocery.
kara w.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this brand for my son. It is homeopathic, so I love that! It works pretty good! I have tried a few of there other products also.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this because it's natural and it really does work. It exceeded my expectations for my child's cough. Great price too
Dijana I.
I getbthe for my kids and it helps. It doesn't last too long but overall it's not a bad alternative to regular meds.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I see no difference in relieving coughing for my 9 month old after using this. It seems to be ineffective.
Omi V.
Jersey City, NJ
is this works on Croup infection?
Omi V.
Jersey City, NJ
is this works on Croup infection?