Hyland's Earache Drops uploaded by Rachael S.
2 colors available

BY HYLAND'S

Homeopathic All Natural Relieves Ear Pain Fast Good for Swimmer s Ear Easy To Use Dropper Bottle see more...

Melyssa V.
Melyssa V.
After trying a few other Hylands supplies, this is my Go-to when something is wrong in our family. my little one got an ear infection and was so beyond miserable. she was started on antibiotics but they were going to take a few doses to start taking full affect. so I gave her these early drops and you could tell they felt good, because she got so still and stopped crying while I put them in. within a couple mins she was finally acting like her old self!
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used these on my kids and they really seemed to help soothe their ear pain. Plus I like that it's natural with no side effects. It's also affordable.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Metairie, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Normally I am not a homeopathic meds person, but this stuff works!! gentle but fast!
Lily R.
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Great OTC product for ear pain. My sons ear popped and the poor thing was in excruciating pain. We stopped at the drug store before heading to the ER, he also had a fever. It took the edge off until he could be seen by his dr.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is so great... a few years ago I ended up busting one of my ear drums and, though it healed, it's still kind of... fragile. This past weekend I went camping and was having a great time playing in the lake. Long story short, at one point I jumped off the boat into the lake and (my best guess) I sank down too far and the pressure caused my ears to pop. Que excruciating pain. So I ran to the store to find this other stuff my Mom had always used on us as kids, couldn't find it, and decided to give this a try. SO glad I did: just a few drops one time and right back to normal. Two thumbs up! :-D
Elizabeth  H.
Elizabeth H.
El Paso, TX
I love this product! It works great! I used it on my daughter and she didn't mind it. Usually she doesn't like drops in her eyes. These didn't bother her at all. They are definitely a staple for us!
Sally W.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
These are a great over-the-counter option for ear pain. I get frequent pain from pressure changes and have had tubes in my ears, so I have used several products. These drops work fast and relieve pain enough to go about my day or fall asleep at night. There will be oil left in your ear, so I don't recommend using them prior to a doctors appointment as it will be harder for them to see, or they may confuse it for fluid from the ear.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
Anything Hylands is a go to use for my toddler and my soon to be newborn. they are safe and reliable!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
Great for after the pool I know many people who have to use this after swimming or showers.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
It does help but it doesn't completely make the problem go away.If you are looking for some relief then this is great.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
My daughter, she is 2, sometimes gets ear infections. Is this something that is safe to put in her young ears?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I get really bad ear infections and don't like always having to go to the doctor for them so does this product actually work and it make it go away or does it just sooth the pain?