BY HYLAND'S

Hyland's Baby Vitamin C Tablets Natural Lemon Flavor is naturally lemon-flavored vitamins for children that are acid free, and the soft tablets dissolve almost instantly. Most youngsters today take multiple vitamin supplements every day, but many parents feel that extra Vitamin C is important. With Hyland's lemon -flavored tablets, you can give your child as much extra as needed. Each tablet contains 25 mg. of lactose (an inert base) and 25 mg. Vitamin C as Sodium Ascorbate (30 mg. - preferable to Ascorbic Acid where gastric irritation may result from free acid) with pleasant natural lemon flavor. see more...

• Does anyone notice these helping with immune health .??1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Lauren L.
So glad I found this product. My baby was diagnosed with anemia when he turned one (low iron in his blood) and was put on an iron supplement. We were told to increase his vitamin c intake. I bought these tablets to be sure he was getting his vit c. They loved them, they melted in his mouth and I knew he was getting the vit c he needed to absorb the iron.
Ashley L.
Beulaville, NC
We've used these vitamin c tablets for both of our children! They are easy for them to eat since they dissolve quickly, and they really have helped to give our babies that extra immune boost during the cold and flu seasons! I recommend these to everyone with little ones who are not of age to take the "big kid" vitamins yet!
Sunni T.
Richland Springs, TX
I love this tablet! So great during the winter months and allergy season to keep your littles ones immune system strong
Lindsay H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Overall I love Hylands products ! This is a great supplement for your baby who needs the extra vitamins!
Emerald r.
As a first time I was very picky with what I give or gave my son
And these are great and he loves them
Nia M.
California
I've used this brands cold and teething tablets. Didn't know they had one for vitamin c. I'll be looking for it now.
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
Does anyone notice these helping with immune health .??