Hyland's Baby Tiny Cold Tablets Quick-Dissolving - 125 CT uploaded by Sofia R.Hyland's Baby Tiny Cold Tablets Quick-Dissolving - 125 CT uploaded by Sofia R.

BY HYLAND'S

Hyland's® Baby Natural Relief Tiny Cold Tablets Quick-Dissolving Tablets - 125.
Dissolves instantly in mouth!
Homeopathic*.
Since 1903.
Relief of runny nose, congestion and sneezing due to colds.
No artificial flavors, dyes or parabens. see more...

Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
I bought these for my 1 year old son. He had a bad cough, runny nose, and was fussy for about 2 weeks. I was massaging his back and chest with Vicks and using the Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer, that was not working. I bough the Hyland's Baby Tiny Cold Tablets at my local Meijers. At first I looked in the baby section I could not find them. I did look online before going in to make sure they sold them and had them in stock. I ended up finding out they were even on sale for $6.99. I was a bit frustrated when I did not find them in the baby section so I went to go look in the cold/flu section on the other side of the store and ended up finding them there for $6.99. I gave them to my son the day and he ate the first one just fine but then the second and third one he did not want, I am guessing they tasted weird? I gave my son the tablets for 3 days and his 2 week old cold was gone. No runny nose, no cough. They work amazingly and I had a great first experience.
Keala L.
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ
My baby refused to take any kind of liquid. Seriously it's a fight and a mess. These were awesome! A few tablets in his mouth and they dissolve so fast he never gets a chance to spit them out. And they died rely make him feel better. He had a pretty rough cold recently and with hear he was able to sleep through the night rather Han waking all the time from a stuffy nose and cough.
Paige B.
Paige B.
At first I was nervous to give tablets to my one year old, but they aren't lying when they say fast dissolving!! I can tell my daughter is feeling a little better and we have been using the tablets for one day. Found these at Target and I would recommend you try them.
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
My 4 week old somehow contacted a Cold in May of this year and I'm so glad hylands put these on the market I can tell they helped my little one rest and put his cold symptoms at ease very great to use when you have a little one too young to use anything at all.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
I use these for my daughter and they work good!! Only thing is you have to give them to them I wanna say every 15 mins for 4 hours!
Cherity H.
Cherity H.
My daughter had a runny/stuffy nose for a few days, we got these and gave them to her for less than a day and they worked great!!
Shenelle B.
Shenelle B.
I love these tablets! For the longest time I was trying to find a tablet that my toddler can use since he always threw the liquid up. He actually did not hesitate when taking this medicine and it worked really well! I definitely recommend this.
Micaela B.
Micaela B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Miracle pills! My daughter goes from miserable and whiny to happy and playing so quickly after taking these pills! I'd like an adult version please. No, really, they are amazing!
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
When you have a toddler that refuses to blow her runny nose but you want her to have some relief, I suggest these. I'm a big fan of Hyland's tablets and I keep them in our medicine cabinet.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Laconia, NH
I love Hyland brand teething tablets. I haven't yet tried these but have heard wonderful things about them on a facebook Mama group. Next timr either of my children are sick I will be looking for these to try. I love all natural solutions!