Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets

The decision to discontinue Hyland’s teething medicines was made in light of the recent warning issued by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) against the use of homeopathic teething tablets and gels. This warning has created confusion among parents and limited access to the medicines.

Hello could you send me this item I help kids/ppl in need if it’s possible could you send a few packs I’ll leave a good review?
Has anyone used this product and did it give your child relief? Did you feel worried about side affects? Does anyone know if there are long term repercussions for this product? What are the ingredients
How well does this work for young early teethers? Does it dissolve or is it like a chew “toy”?
Start your review of Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Jaime H.
Vacaville, CA
When ever I couldn't find this I was in a panic. This product delivers! Easy to use.. No mess.. No bad taste.. Dissolves fast and seems to work perfectly!
Brittany N.
Dover, AR
This product rocks. If you want something to help calm the little one down. Get these!!!!
Becca H.
Cottondale, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We loved these and I really felt like I could see a difference in the moments after giving them to him. They dissolved quickly and seemed to work for a good bit of time. I have read negative reviews on side effects but I did like the all natural over other brands and thankfully we never had any medical issues with them.
Angela H.
Bauxite, AR
I had a preemie that weighed 4 lbs 3 oz when I brought her home from the hospital, and she developed colic, and I used Hyland's colic tablets for her because they were homeopathic, and I absolutely could not live without them!!! The teething tablets worked magically as well.... You just put a tiny tablet on their tongue, and it melts right away!!!! A definite MUST-HAVE!!!
bobi S.
Pocatello, ID
These things are the best!!!!!!!! Every time one of my kids was teething and being super fussy I would give them the teething tablets and they would calm down. These were the only things that made teething bearable.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
These teething tablets worked wonders when my kids were teething. It really helped relieve the pain.
kristin L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these when my daughter is teething. She had 4 teeth coming in at once when we were on vacation in Las Vegas. These helped keep us all sane and her out of pain.
Crystal I.
Bismarck, ND
I use this because I am allergic to canes and this I can use instead of numbing products. It's safe for both baby and me!!!! It's fact acting and due solves fast. I have 5 children and been a life saver for 14 years. Recommend highly!
Sierra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely recommend these! They are complete life savers. My daughter teeths ALLLLL the time. These tablets are my go to product for teething !
Justin M.
Calcium, NY
Yes I am a guy but these were lifesavers for my little boy. They dissolve instantly and work much better than orajel or any other teething product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lara W.
STEINBACH, MB
il y a un an
Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets ? Do these actually work? What is the best way to give them to your child? We are getting a molar at ten months and it is miserable. Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets
Renada S. il y a un an
I just follow the instructions. Two tablets, dissolve one then the other, every 15 minutes up to 8 in total. Good luck!
Jessica C.
Independence, MO
il y a un an
Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets ? It help baby teething?
mehwish S. il y a 10 mois
Yes it does esp at night