Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets

The decision to discontinue Hyland’s teething medicines was made in light of the recent warning issued by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) against the use of homeopathic teething tablets and gels. This warning has created confusion among parents and limited access to the medicines.

Does anyone still use these? I used them with my first son in 2014 and thought they had a recall on them. I currently have a 7 month old who is teething and need relief
My baby is starting to teeth, how well do these work, and are the organic?
Do these actually work?
Start your review of Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
6 days agoTucson, AZ
Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets uploaded by Adria C.
I absolutely love hylands teething tabs. I've used them with my daughter (5) when she was a baby and I'm currently using them with my son (1.5). They helped so much with the teething stage and I'm very happy to have them. Small compact bottle makes them easy to store. The small tabs easily dissolve making the process of giving them easy. All in all I highly recommend this product.
2 days agoGrand prairie, TX
When teething hits we make sure to have these on hand so our son can find relief right way. I love how these dissolve right away without any effort from me. Giving the tablets is also much easier than applying any gel. This product works wonders!
5 days agoDouble Spgs, AL
These tablets instantly relieve my babies teething pain. She calms down within minutes of giving her the tablets. No improvements needed for this product. It does everything it claims it will do. I Will diefinitely purchasing this product again.
a month agoMocksville
Now that my daughter has started teething i tired everything in the world to help her with pain until i can across this product.. These product melts in there mouth and you dont have to worry about them chocking on it..
2 months agoPoulsbo
I used this product with my two oldest children and found them very effective and affordable. However, I had heard these were discontinued. I haven’t seen them available with my youngest two children. I was very satisfied with them and they seemed to really aid my children during their teething phase.
2 months ago
I personally havnt seen any proof that it works, it doesnt seem to help when my kids are teething. I wouldnt recommend this product to friends or family or strangers. They need to work on the effectiveness of their product and then I would consider buying again. Other than that, price is decent.
23 days ago
I now buy these for every baby shower I go to! I received them as a gift and didn’t think too much of it. I used one for my daughter at the first sign of teething, and it makes a HUGE difference. I know she appreciates the relief provided, and I appreciate having my happy, smiling baby back.
3 months agoSan Antonio, TX
These are a lifesaver! He takes them with no fight at all! They dissolve so easily, they are a little pricey compared to others but for the amount of product I'm thinking it's worth it. They definitely work and I'm extremely satisfied! Thank you hylands for giving this momma a piece of mind.
3 months agoValley, AL
I'm a little iffy about giving baby thing like this, but it being natural made me feel a little better. Seem to help baby with his teething pain. I would improve the packaging if possible. And a little pricey for the amount you get. We will try it again to see if it continues to help him
3 months agoChicago, IL
I love these for my baby. She loves them too. I'm not sure if it's a placebo if it actually does the job but they really seems to help when she is being fussy. they calm her right down. With one of the main ingredients being chamomile Its no wonder they are so soothing and relaxing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...