BY HYLAND'S #3 in Teething Relief

Hyland's baby teething tablets provide natural relief of pain and irritability from teething in infants.â hyland's homeopathic formula is specially formulated with natural active ingredients and do not contain benzocaine, artificial flavors, colors or parabens.â and it comes in an easy to administer quick-dissolving tablets that melt instantly melt in mouth. see more...

• Teething tablets vs Orajel? 8 Answers
  • Does this work better then the orajel ? The orajel one doesn’t re...4 Answers
  • My daughter is teething like crazy. I've heard good and bad thing...2 Answers
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We loved using Hyland’s Teething Tablets with our baby’s when they were teething. We purchased them at Target and they are very affordable. They work well, way better than the gels. It was easy for all our baby’s to chew on the tablets and they dissolved in their mouths. They work well.
Jaime E.
I love highland’s teething tablets! I gave them to both of my boys and it worked really well, plus they both seemed to really enjoy them. If you have a fussy baby and you know those little teeth are hurting, they will definitely help.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Used these with both of my kids!! The best. No side effects no interactions with other drugs . they stop a screaming toddler with in minutes. Both kids would reach for them to stop the pain
Great company. One you can trust. . never change it or add flavor. Kids get enough junk in their systems soon enough.
mariam k.
chicago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These unfortunately didn’t help my son at all and had no effect. I also didn’t like how you had to give so many in one day - I kept forgetting to keep up with it some days. But regardless still felt that it didn’t help the least bit. Ended up throwing them away after a week.
Brooke F.
Pippa Passes, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These do absolutely nothing. After researching, it seems they are so diluted that they’re barely more than a placebo. Save your money for something that offers real verifiable relief.
Ali V.
Corcoran, MN
These things are amazing and I’m so mad they pulled them off the shelves. I used to buy them at Walmart or target and they were totally affordable for how well they worked!
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I haven't found anything that works as well as these little magic pills! They work almost instantly! My son would be crying due to pain and right when we gave him some, he would stop crying and fall asleep within minutes! They don't cause sleepiness but they allow your child comfort and allow them to fall asleep without pain! I'm hoping they will be brought back to the US before I have more children! They are adorable and work wonders!!
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were the only thing we used and they worked so well for us. I have heard that they are no longer making this product which is a shame but I also understand that safety comes first and if there were concerns about ingredients then 100% pull it off the market until safe.
Jess T.
Philadelphia , PA
I 100% could not have survived either of my children's teething days if it weren't for these miracle tablets. I recommend these to every one I know with an infant beginning teething and have heard nothing but wonderful things in return.
Samantha S.
Yuba City, CA
These are GREAT for a fussing teething baby! My son was in discomfort for what seemed like forever, but these helped a whole lot. Two or three of these with a warm bath calmed him right down, I would have lost my mind without it!
Zoette Z.
Dallas, TX
I've heard some scary stories about these? Does anybody know or have problems with it?
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
Did anyone else child dislike these at first?
Sara R.
Spokane, WA
Do these work? will my baby like them?
Laura M.
Where do I find these? I have searched high and low ?
Kandice B.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this better than the oragel for babies? That's all I've used. Scared to try anything new.