Hyland's Baby Nighttime Teething Tablets

The decision to discontinue Hyland’s teething medicines was made in light of the recent warning issued by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) against the use of homeopathic teething tablets and gels. This warning has created confusion among parents and limited access to the medicines.

Is there an age limit on how young you can give your baby’s these? My son is 4 months old and i’ve been giving them to him for a couple weeks. What age did you begin giving your child these? #Hyland's Baby Nighttime Teething Tablets
Are these worth the money?
My daughter will be teething soon and I’m looking for a great way to help her with the pain when she starts. What’s a good product that has worked for you??
Start your review of Hyland's Baby Nighttime Teething Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley L.
Auburn, ME
Hyland's Baby Nighttime Teething Tablets uploaded by Ashley L.
We’ve tried a few different homeopathic teething remedies and this is our favorite so far. I was nervous at first because of the recall history of these tablets but the new belladonna free formula works well. The tablets are small, dissolve fast, and seem to work within the first 30 mins if you follow the directions.
shannon S.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly think orajel works better but if your like me and didn't want to give your child something unnatural these are a perfect alternative. Plus my kid didn't mind eating these and I called them candy lol
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
These are amazing! Helps them with those teething pains we use these faithfully and would highly recommend!
Jae O.
This product worked great. My daughter had a horrible teething process. These helped her find comfort at bedtime.
amanda W.
Dallas, TX
These work! I’ve used them for both of my kids (my first started teething at 3 months old, didn’t get her first tooth till a week after her first birthday😅) These were a lifesaver
Miracle G.
San Jose, CA
I gave these to my daughter during her teething months. I was at my wits end and a first time mom so I was game to try them. They were very small and I liked how fast they dissolved so it made me less worried that she would’ve choked on them when I wasn’t looking!
Mauranda S.
Smyrna, TN
Used these all the time when my son was teething. They dissolved right when they went in the mouth so no choking. I think they helped
Lexci A.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
These work great. I used them for both of my sons and my nephew as well. When they are given the babies always seem more comfortable and stop fussing within 10 minutes. I recommend these to every parent who is having teething issues with their baby.
Ashley D.
CARROLLTON, GA
This product actually helped my daughter get some rest while she was teething. Ive tried many other products and had no success. I love that it is dissoluble and uses safe ingredients. I didn't mind the price of it especially since it gave my daughter some relief. I highly recommend this product to every parent.
Ashton S.
Sedalia, MO
Both our children experienced hard times during teething but tjese were the best thing we found! We can give them these tablets more often because they are holistic and our little ones likes to be able to chew on them even though they do dissolve quickly. We buy them at Walmart and they are super affordable! Hyland's Hyland's Baby Nighttime Teething Tablets These gave them a little extra help going to sleep which was a major help!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karen A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
il y a 2 ans
courtney S. il y a 2 ans
It's a great product. It helped my baby calm down significantly while having issues with teething pain.