Hyland's Baby Nighttime Mucus + Cold Relief

Hyland's Baby Nighttime Mucus + Cold Relief, Natural Relief of Congestion & Occasional Sleeplessness Due to Colds, 4 Ounces Temporarily relieves the symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose, cough with expectoration of thick, discolored mucus, runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion and irritability, fussiness and occasional sleeplessness.* NATURAL REMEDIES SINCE 1903. Hyland’s has been producing homeopathic medicines since 1903. Hyland’s products are made in the United States with natural ingredients, and contain no artificial flavors, dyes or parabens. SAFE AND RELIABLE. Homeopathy is a safe system of medicine with fundamental principles for selection and application, working to stimulate the body’s own healing properties. Homeopathic preparations (6X, 30X, 30C) dilute and invigorate the source ingredient, making doses non-toxic and safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects. Always read and follow the label directions when using Hyland's products FDA REGULATED MANUFACTURING. Hyland’s products follow the manufacturing and quality requirements outlined in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and the applicable provisions of the Code of Federal Regulations. Hyland’s facilities are regulated and inspected by FDA. Hyland’s facilities use the most up-to-date equipment and environment to assure purity and quality. *Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hyland's Baby Nighttime Mucus + Cold Relief!
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,171 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Hylands natural baby products! Safe and trusted brand for childrens medications. Comparable in price to other brands too. I regularly purchase this brand.
Jenn S.
Nesquehoning, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My little one has such bad allergies and upper respiratory infections. This really helps clear up all the mucus and congestion in his chest and nose and helps him fall asleep faster at night. I am satisfied with this product and will continue to use for my little one.
Nicole P.
Colton
This product has been a life saver! My son has his 1st cold and this help so much, clears his nose up and settled his cough so he could sleep. They dissolve quickly, so they are very easy to take!
Sonia D.
Durham, NC
Hyland's Baby Nighttime Mucus + Cold Relief uploaded by Sonia D.
[product:children's-hylands-baby-nighttime-mucus-&-cold-relief-syrup---4-fl-oz] When it comes to flu, I have learned to use these syrups, they are very good as well as being natural, they help, but if your baby is very congested it is best to take it with your pediatrician.
Rica K.
Elkridge, MD
Hyland's Baby Nighttime Mucus + Cold Relief uploaded by Rica K.
I got for nighttime Mucus+Cold Relief coz my 6 month old has this thick mucus and he is hardly breathing and for sure sleeping at night, I just did bought this and will probably come back here and leave a good review. I just wanna hear anyone else thoughts there about this product, is this effective?
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
I don't really want to say anything bad about this. I have only used it a few times recently, but I ended up having to take him to the doctor. I'm not sure if it works or not. Would love to hear from someone if it did though because it's fairly pricey at Walgreens.

Looking for your answer?