Hyland's Baby Mucus + Cold Relief

Hyland's Baby Mucus + Cold Relief, Natural Relief of Congestion, Runny Nose & Cough 4 Ounces Temporarily relieves symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose; cough with mucus; runny nose, sneezing and nasal congestion*. NATURAL REMEDIES SINCE 1903. Hyland’s has been producing homeopathic medicines since 1903. Hyland’s products are made in the United States with natural ingredients, and contain no artificial flavors, dyes or parabens. SAFE AND RELIABLE. Homeopathy is a safe system of medicine with fundamental principles for selection and application, working to stimulate the body’s own healing properties. Homeopathic preparations (6X, 30X, 30C) dilute and invigorate the source ingredient, making doses non-toxic and safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects. Always read and follow the label directions when using Hyland's products FDA REGULATED MANUFACTURING. Hyland’s products follow the manufacturing and quality requirements outlined in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and the applicable provisions of the Code of Federal Regulations. Hyland’s facilities are regulated and inspected by FDA. Hyland’s facilities use the most up-to-date equipment and environment to assure purity and quality. *Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.

Where can I find this product , I’ve looked everywhere including Walmart target Walgreens and stop and shop , anyone know where I can buy some ?
Is this good for a baby cough and runny nose ?
Start your review of Hyland's Baby Mucus + Cold Relief!
Autmn D.
Barnesville, OH
Hyland's Baby Mucus + Cold Relief uploaded by Autmn D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the only thing I’ve found for a cold for a baby and it’s working so far, it’s not too thick that he chokes on it, it works, I’m not disappointed at all. I would recommend to try it if you have a congested baby.
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,173 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best baby medicine for mucus relief. Helps to clear baby's head and make sleeping more comfortable. I like to use this along with a saline nasal spray and Vicks for babies. Seems to help with congestion.
Sherice H.
Forestville, MD
I really like this product it helped my daughter with her cold symptoms pretty well. She was catching a cold every full months by being around her sisters when they catch colds from schools. She took this medicine almost constantly for a month and was still the same very active child we know. It did not make act drugged up in any way which I extremely liked.
Megan R.
1,428 reviews
My little boy has been suffering with either allergies or a cold. The Ohio Valley is a pain right now. This stuff works wonders. Worth the 10 bucks
Chante G.
Aspers, PA
I gave this to my son when he was little because it is literally one of the only few things of cold medicine out there that you can give to a baby! and it's great that it is all natural! It didn't make my son drowsy and even more cranky from having a cold! and it wasn't a bad price.Definitely helped make my son feel better! Now that he's older I give him the Hylands older kids brand of cold medicine and it still works great for him!
Mariela L.
Woodway, TX
This is good for the cold symptoms and the good thing is that you can use it at 6 months, which sometimes is so difficult to find. It offers relieve when my little one is feeling not too good, I recommend it
Katie D.
Bethlehem, PA
When things are really gross and your kid hits the appropriate age, I give them this product.
Veronica S.
Gardena
I have always been using this medicine for when my kids get the cold or they have stuffy noses and I have also recommended this same medication to my sisters to use on their kids! Really works wonder helps relieve cough and mucus quickly! Really satisfied with this product
Liz R.
Dallas
My daughter got rid of her sickness within a week of taking this medicine, as I mentioned in the other reviews, I bought the two pack that contains the day and night syrup from CVS and I do have to mention that this syrup is flavorless, taste just like plain water and this is crucial when you have a picky toddler.
Danielle F.
Granite Falls, WA
This is a really good cold product. It clears my son up pretty quilts once he gets a bug.