Hyland's Baby Cough Syrup

Does this really work?
Is this cough syrup effective?
is this works on Croup infection?
Start your review of Hyland's Baby Cough Syrup!
Influenster M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to brand is hylands when it's cold season. Works quick and kids don't complain about the taste. Will always buy.
Mari A.
Maspeth, NY
I absolutely love this product. My little guy had this horrible cough and I decided to give it a try. This syrup has helped with my son's sore throat from coughing so much. I found a day and night package which I recommend. There isn't any honey in this product which is great for children like my son who have allergies to honey.
Amanda W.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Use this for my youngest son when he is sick it works great and makes it easier to breathe when he is sick
Alejandra M.
Palmdale, CA
Me encanta darle de este remedio ah mi niño cuando no puede dormir de lo malito que está.. de su respiración de gripe esto le ayuda muchísimo 👌
Stephanie L.
Salinas , CA
I uses every time my children weren't and infants easy to give them easy to take and I'll buy my Walmart or Target
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I see no difference in relieving coughing for my 9 month old after using this. It seems to be ineffective.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This worked great for my girls.  The little ones get coughs just as much as adults to, but there are not many options for the kids to take when they have coughs.  This was recommended to me by a friend and we tried it and it worked well for us.  The kids didn't seem to mind the flavor either.
Lilliana C.
Chicago Ridge , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this. Works great for my daughter who is almost 2. It keeps her from coughing and let's her rest. The only complaint is it does not last long enough. But because it is homeopathic and made for my daughters age I keep using it.
linda J.
Not too effective, in taking away the teething pain from what I saw with my son, was originally looking for another brand but this is the only American brand teething tablets. Okay for slight discomfort in teeth and gums, if fever is involved it's best to use ibuprofen.
Brittney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Discovered this at my local CVS and definitely not a good pick. I didn't see any results after using this on several occasions. Smells pretty strong and my toddler hated taking it. Not buying again.