Hyland's #9 Nat Mur uploaded by Silkya D.

BY HYLAND'S

Relief of Headaches, Colds, Heartburn, Gastric Upset and Distress

Nat. Mur., (Natrum Muriaticum) the water-distributing cell salt, helps the body balance and better distribute its fluids. It is ideal for relief of symptoms of headaches, colds, and heartburn. Nat. Mur. plays a role in the production of hydrochloric acid and is also helpful for symptoms of gastric upset and distress. Tablets are flavorless and dissolve immediately without water for no upset stomach.

Active Ingredients Purpose:

Natrum Muriaticum 6X/30X HPUS, headaches, colds, heartburn, gastric upset and distress

"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.

Inactive Ingredients:

Acacia Gum, Lactose N.F.

Uses:

Relief of symptons of headaches, colds, heartburn, gastric upset and distress.

Heather O.
Charlotte, NC
Hylands makes tons of great products for kids, but this is the first adult product I have ever tried. I will buy this again if I ever need to- it definitely helped me feel better while dealing with headaches from the drastic weather changes this winter from hot to cold to humid and rainy all in one week! I highly recommend hylands for kids and now I can recommend it for adults as well.
Silkya D.
York, PA
Hylands is a brand I'd recommend. It Homeopathic & totally safe & natural. No chemicals no side affects. It works fast & leaves you feeling with a sense of relief.
I love how I can feel great about taking care of my body when under the weather. The added bonus is it chemical free & I love that. They can be absorbed with out water & melt right in your mouth within seconds. Love thy self & grab one of these bottles today.