Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Mucus

Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Mucus Relief Liquid, Natural Relief of Mucus & Congestion, Runny Nose, Cough, 4 Ounces. Temporarily relieves the symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose; cough with expectoration of thick, discolored mucus, runny nose, sneezing and nasal congestion. NATURAL REMEDIES SINCE 1903. Hyland’s has been producing homeopathic medicines since 1903. Hyland’s products are made with natural ingredients, and contain no artificial flavors, dyes or parabens. SAFE AND RELIABLE. Homeopathy is a safe system of medicine with fundamental principles for selection and application, working to stimulate the body’s own healing properties. Homeopathic preparations (6X, 30X, 30C) dilute and invigorate the source ingredient, making doses non-toxic and safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects. Always read and follow the label directions when using Hyland's products. FDA REGULATED MANUFACTURING. Hyland’s products follow the manufacturing and quality requirements outlined in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and the applicable provisions of the Code of Federal Regulations. Hyland’s facilities are regulated and inspected by FDA. Hyland’s facilities use the most up-to-date equipment and environment to assure purity and quality. *Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Mucus!
Jessica P.
Fayetteville, NC
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Mucus uploaded by Jessica P.
Purchased at: Target
My mom brought us up on Hyland’s homeopathic remedies (and other natural means of healing), so I am very familiar with the company. I feel comfortable as a parent now myself using these products on my children when they have a cough/cold.
Rhonda F.
Huntington, IN
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Mucus uploaded by Rhonda F.
My toddlers recently got sick (and in turn passed it to me. Go figure. 😒😂) this seems to help ease their coughs. They don't really seem stuffed up anymore, just coughing. We give this every 4 or so hours, mostly when we notice they need it. It's not pricy, especially for something that helps my kids feel better.
Brittney G.
Saginaw, MI
Works great for a homeopathic medicine. Reduced my 3 year olds coughing in two days with consistent use every four hours. Would recommend for loosening mucus
Selena Y.
We bought this medicine because my daughter had a bad cold. mainly a cough and runny nose and she only took it a few times and it was gone! Definitely recommend it works plus it's affordable.
member-d7173
Love Hylands products! They are all natural with no harsh side effects! They work the best for our family! Do not change a thing, these products are wonderful the way they are! They never dissapoint when there is a sick little one in the house.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
I gave this to my daughter when she was sick . It eliminated her cough and runny nose . I would recommend this to all parents !
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Here is Michigan spring time is hard on kids. With one day being 70's and the next 40's it plays really hard on allergies. I love this product. It's all natural and it helps my daughter with the cough she develops from Michigan weather/allergies
Belinda T.
Jenks, OK
Just okay. Helped with my toddlers cough a little but not as much as I would have liked. I don't think I would buy again.
Samantha R.
It isn't a miracle worker but I do think it helped my toddler. I'd give it to him before bed and it helped him sleep a little better
Caylen R.
Melbourne
Weve used this brand for the past few years with no complaints. It worked well keeping her throat coated and loosening the mucus so she could get everything out. She really wasn't a fan of the taste though. Other than that it did a fantastic job

Looking for your answer?