Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Nighttime Ages 2 - 12 uploaded by Semone M.

BY HYLAND'S

Hyland's® Natural Relief 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Nighttime Ages 2-12.
New look, same great formula!
Homeopathic*.
Sneezing.
Cough.
Less than 0.01% alcohol.
Sugar free.
Safe & effective. see more...

• It's this safe to use with other medications such as Motrin since i...3 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Recently bought this for my 2.5 year old. She was suffering from allergies with the changing weather. With all the extra snot she was having trouble sleeping due to coughing and stuffy/runny nose. This medicine has helped her sleep and manages to keep her coughing to a minimum. I like that it can be given every 4 hours, also that it is natural products so I don't have to worry about what I'm giving my baby. I also love the fact that it's not meant for reducing fevers because since my daughter doesn't have a fever I hate giving her unnecessary medicine.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
This is an amazing product that always seems to help my son whenever he has a cold! I can tell the difference in his breathing with a stuffy nose after I give him this product before bed.It definitely makes it where he isn't constantly waking up during the night from coughing in his sleep too! Would definitely recommend!
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Hylands works wonderfully! I love that's it's safe for younger children and it's homeopathic with all natural ingredients. It helps her sleep soundly but not wake up sluggish. It also comes in a daytime formula!
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
I found out about these recently they do help with a lot of symptoms like cough, sneezing, sore through it does have natural herbs like chamomilla for natural sleep aid! Has not artificial flavors no stimulants
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Love this! I first was only aware of the day time one. Saw the night time and it's a game changer! It helps her relax when she is sick and not wake up coughing in the middle of the night.
Leanna S.
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
My luck to have sick kids on Black Friday that the medicine was the most important item we had to get. #blackfriday
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love this product. Works great for my 4 & 6 year old. Helps them sleep at night.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I originally got this for my youngest son to take care of his cold, and it worked really well. Since then it has taken care of my oldest son cold, and admittedly my own twice. 🤣 I really recommend this medicine.. for our family it has worked really well. I always keep this on hand now!!
Leeslie B.
Leeslie B.
Elizabeth, NJ
This works so well and quickly too. If your little one is having a hard time breathing at night due to congestion and coughing this product is a miracle worker! I totally recommend it to everybody.
Stormie C.
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
This will help your child get a sound sleep without coughs. I will always is this for my oldest son, coughing can keep a child up this helps supress it at night for a restful sleep.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's this safe to use with other medications such as Motrin since it is a Natural ingredient product?