Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Nighttime Ages 2 - 12 uploaded by Carissa O.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Nighttime Ages 2 - 12 uploaded by Semone M.

BY HYLAND'S

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Hyland's® Natural Relief 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Nighttime Ages 2-12.
New look, same great formula!
Homeopathic*.
Sneezing.
Cough.
Less than 0.01% alcohol.
Sugar free.
Safe & effective. see more...

• It's this safe to use with other medications such as Motr...3 Answers
Crystal R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works a little bit but my kids normally take this right before bed and it knocks them out. When they wake up in the morning they still have their symptoms. But it's really great at relieving their cough long enough for them to go to sleep. I love that it is all natural ingredients that I know of.
Jasmine G.
This was my favorite medicine for kids because its all natural. I normally purchase at dollar general but it seems like everytime i give this to my child she coughs more at night. So i stoped using this and just give her tylenol that helps with her cough and she sleeps well at night.
Abbie Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has helped me a lot this winter, and love that it is homeopathic. This cold/flu season has been brutal so we have kept this and the day time medicine stocked up. All my kids are willing to actually take it when they are have a cold/cough because they know it will help them at night.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Este productos nunca falta en casa especialmente en estos tiempos que los niños estan tan vulnerables por los cambios de temperatura! Muy eficaz Hylands Hyland's 4Kids Cold 'n Mucus Nighttime, 4 oz
Carissa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this stuff for my three year old when he has bad colds but not a fever. It helps for his runny stuffy noses and coughs so he can sleep at night, and helps him to get sleepy. There’s less than .01% alcohol in it so it’s not even a worry to me. I would definitely recommend it for those restless nights with the sniffles
Sarah W.
I originally got this for my youngest son to take care of his cold, and it worked really well. Since then it has taken care of my oldest son cold, and admittedly my own twice. 🤣 I really recommend this medicine.. for our family it has worked really well. I always keep this on hand now!!
Leeslie B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This works so well and quickly too. If your little one is having a hard time breathing at night due to congestion and coughing this product is a miracle worker! I totally recommend it to everybody.
Amanda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Recently bought this for my 2.5 year old. She was suffering from allergies with the changing weather. With all the extra snot she was having trouble sleeping due to coughing and stuffy/runny nose. This medicine has helped her sleep and manages to keep her coughing to a minimum. I like that it can be given every 4 hours, also that it is natural products so I don't have to worry about what I'm giving my baby. I also love the fact that it's not meant for reducing fevers because since my daughter doesn't have a fever I hate giving her unnecessary medicine.
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It helps smooth my son's sore throat and coughs when he gets sick. He likes the flavor which is nice so that we don't have to fight him. This helps him slowly feel better.
Chante P.
This is an amazing product that always seems to help my son whenever he has a cold! I can tell the difference in his breathing with a stuffy nose after I give him this product before bed.It definitely makes it where he isn't constantly waking up during the night from coughing in his sleep too! Would definitely recommend!
Crystal R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's this safe to use with other medications such as Motrin since it is a Natural ingredient product?

back