Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Carissa O.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Ruheyyah S.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Sokbory C.

BY HYLAND'S #23 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Hyland's® Natural Relief 4 Kids Cold' n Cough Ages 2-12.
New look, same great formula!
Homeopathic*.
Cough.
Less than 0.01% alcohol.
Sugar free.
Dye free.
Safe & effective. see more...

• Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does on the pa...4 Answers
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12
  • "It's an all natural homeopathic medicine that really helps when my daughter gets a cough and cold." in 1 review
  • "It works pretty good for our girls when they are sick." in 1 review
  • "It didn't hurt their colds and coughs, but it didn't really do anything to make things better either, it seemed to temporarily soothe their sore throats, but not enough to make a difference." in 1 review
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
I really did not think this product helped my kids much. I didn't hate it but would be very unlikely to recommend it to friends or family.
amber n.
I love this medicine and how natural it is, I don't like to give my son a lot of medications but hate hearing the coughing and this works!
crystal j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the best children's products out there I'm glad it's organic and actually makes them feel better I highly recommend it to anybody
Whitney G.
This product works wonders and is safe for younger children. Dye free and flavor free this is a homeopathic med that I can stand beside.
Elizabeth L.
Kerman, CA
By far the best cough and cold medicine ever my daughter has a really bad cough at night went out and bought this next day no cough!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This homeopathic medicine has really helped us get through cold & flu season. From the flu, to colds to sinus infections. Great buy!
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
This will knock out a kids cold fast! We've only used this brand and kind when my oldest son gets a cough and cold. Works every time.
Davalyn L.
Hart
This is the only medication I can get my son to take without a problem and it starts working right away! I highly recommend this!
Jessi B.
Athens, GA
I imagine that this is a good product, but parents should probably check the taste of the medicine too besides the effectiveness.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is the bomb! My son was sick and it helped relieve it within a couple of days. We used it 2-3 times a day
Yvonne H.
Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does on the package but the reviews I've read all mention the cough aspect more than any of the other symptoms.