Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Carissa O.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Ruheyyah S.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Sokbory C.

BY HYLAND'S #26 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Hyland's® Natural Relief 4 Kids Cold' n Cough Ages 2-12.
New look, same great formula!
Homeopathic*.
Cough.
Less than 0.01% alcohol.
Sugar free.
Dye free.
Safe & effective. see more...

• Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does o...4 Answers
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12
  • "It didn't hurt their colds and coughs, but it didn't really do anything to make things better either, it seemed to temporarily soothe their sore throats, but not enough to make a difference." in 1 review
  • "It's an all natural homeopathic medicine that really helps when my daughter gets a cough and cold." in 1 review
  • "It works pretty good for our girls when they are sick." in 1 review
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
We love Hylands Cough and Cold. It works wonders when my kiddo's cough keeps him up at night. He takes it without complaint and it really helps ease his symptoms naturally.
Christa M.
I use this every time my son is sick. It seems to really help with the runny nose the most. It does not seem to help much with the cough though. I buy it at Wal-Mart.
Sarah S.
Jonesville, Mi
Since beginning preschool my daughter has had a few colds. When they are at their worst she needs a little help with the coughing and sniffles. Being an all natural product I am not as worried about whats in it.
Minerva W.
Ladys Island, SC
Nothing is less heart breaking then seeing your kids sick and trying to find the right medicine is hard! But with Hylands you can't go wrong love the natural ingredients and how it helps them relax.
Jessica  D.
For what this product is it worked ok. With it being a Homeopathic supplement I was not expecting much relief for my child's cough. But it seemed to help for a little while after taking it.
Blair P.
It works pretty good for our girls when they are sick. I also love that it's natural. They aren't too fond of the taste though, so it's a chore to get them to take it.
Ashley L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is our new go to medicine for any cold and cough symptoms. It definitely works for my child. It is very affordable and you can get it at walmart.
Ashley B.
Fort Wayne, IN
It didn't help my two year olds runny nose but did ease the rest of his symptoms (cough, sore throat and congrstion). He didn't like the taste at all!
Stephanie D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love giving this medicine to my kids when they get sick. When they get sick they end up coughing a lot and with this medicine it's stops the coughs.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We have a toddler and child, this homeopathic supplement is always in stock in my medicine cabinet. It's a great thing to keep on hand with children
Yvonne H.
Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does on the package but the reviews I've read all mention the cough aspect more than any of the other symptoms.