Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Carissa O.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Ruheyyah S.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Sokbory C.

BY HYLAND'S

Hyland's® Natural Relief 4 Kids Cold' n Cough Ages 2-12.
New look, same great formula!
Homeopathic*.
Cough.
Less than 0.01% alcohol.
Sugar free.
Dye free.
Safe & effective. see more...

• Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does o...4 Answers
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12
  • "It didn't hurt their colds and coughs, but it didn't really do anything to make things better either, it seemed to temporarily soothe their sore throats, but not enough to make a difference." in 1 review
  • "It's an all natural homeopathic medicine that really helps when my daughter gets a cough and cold." in 1 review
  • "It works pretty good for our girls when they are sick." in 1 review
Monika D.
Pensacola, FL
This is hit or miss for us. My daughter likes the flavor, and it seems to ease her symptoms *if* her cold/cough are very mild. It's a nice product to have on hand to try first, especially if you can't yet tell whether or not your child needs something a bit stronger.
Bobbi Jo L.
My 4-year-old daughter loves this medicine. Since she is still too little to take normal kid's cough/cold medicines, I decided to try this. She loves the taste of it too so there is no struggle to take it. Can't say for sure if it really helps the symptoms, but she always seems much more comfortable after taking it. Have it in the night version as well.
Jenna W.
I really like this product! It helped my little girls cough quite well! I was a little skeptical on how it would work, but it really does! Honey works well, but shouldn't be used in children younger than 1 year. (Sorry, that's the nurse in me coming out)
holland l.
Harmony, MN
Can't live without this! especially coming into cold season it's a must. works wonders for my daughters colds and doesn't have a terrible taste I have to hear her complain about! 😀👍.
Alicia S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
It didn't hurt their colds and coughs, but it didn't really do anything to make things better either, it seemed to temporarily soothe their sore throats, but not enough to make a difference. It's ok for what it is. Honey works just as well.
Sheri L.
Newton , NJ
This cough medicine has been a life saver for us! My daughter hates to take medicines and spits them all out. This she will gladly take. Not only that it actually works well. It seems to stop any cough she gets as soon as she takes it.
Silkya D.
York, PA
Even though I'm unsure where there citric acid is sourced from thousands the lady on the phone for Cs told me it's non gmo sourced I love this product. helped me a lot when dealing with seasonal weather changes
Becka M.
Birdsboro, PA
Goodness me. This stuff is great. Little man caught my cold, sharing is caring. Almost immediately stopped the runny nose, calmed his cough and stopped the grumpy kid from rearing his ugly head. Great product.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
I use this whenever my kids get miserable with a cough. It gives them some relief and I don't have worry that they're taking something full of alcohol and chemicals.
Heather M.
I love this product! It works so good and doesn't have a terrible taste which means I can easily get my daughter to take it! It's affordable, I purchased it from Walmart so I didn't have to go out of my way.
Yvonne H.
Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does on the package but the reviews I've read all mention the cough aspect more than any of the other symptoms.