Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Ruheyyah S.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Sokbory C.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Carissa O.

BY HYLAND'S #23 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Hyland's® Natural Relief 4 Kids Cold' n Cough Ages 2-12.
New look, same great formula!
Homeopathic*.
Cough.
Less than 0.01% alcohol.
Sugar free.
Dye free.
Safe & effective. see more...

• Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does on the pa...4 Answers
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12
  • "It's an all natural homeopathic medicine that really helps when my daughter gets a cough and cold." in 1 review
  • "It works pretty good for our girls when they are sick." in 1 review
  • "It didn't hurt their colds and coughs, but it didn't really do anything to make things better either, it seemed to temporarily soothe their sore throats, but not enough to make a difference." in 1 review
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased this when my 2 year old had a nasty cough and was showing some cold symptoms. This is the first cold product he has tried. It seemed to take the cough away for a little while but not too long. I chose it because it is natural. I guess I am neutral about it because it did work for a little.
Trini K.
St George, UT

When my baby gets sick I don't like to watch him suffer, but I also don't like pumping his body full of medication. With Hylands you know it is homeopathic yet still effective. There is almost no flavor and no dye used in their medications so your kiddos will have no problem taking them.
Micaela B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is great! There aren't many products out there that you can give to young children. The other options are essentially honey and are super thick. If your kid isn't a fan of that thick texture, this is a great option. It is very thin liquid and can be easily mixed with juice. It gave my daughter solid cough relief so she could get some needed rest. I love this stuff!
Caitlin G.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great! So many cough/decongestant products are for kids 5+. This one starts at age 2 and is all natural, I love it and it works so well when my kids get a cough! Also the flavor! Nearly flavorless! No nasty thick cherry syrup!
Kristen L.
I love this stuff when my little is sick!! It actually helps her body fight the cold! And she can still function it doesn't make her drowsy. And if she spikes a temp I can still give her Motrin and not have to wait 4-6 hours.
Sarah B.
Lancaster, CA
I love this cold syrup. It's an all natural homeopathic medicine that really helps when my daughter gets a cough and cold. She doesn't mind the taste so it's easy when it comes time to take it. Hyland is our go to brand for her.
Hali H.
My son had a bad cough that got worse at night I gave him this and he barely coughed once it was awesome for both of us. I was really happy with the way it worked and I would recommend it, it's cheaper than most brands!
Lindsay W.
SCOTT, LA
I love Hyland's teeth tablets so decided to try the cough syrup. We've been using it a few years now. I can count on it to work but my kids do put up a fight drinking it because neither of them like the taste
Teria H.
Coldwater, OH
The only cough medicine I could find that actually works on my soon to be 3 year old. Her cough stop within 10 minutes of her first dose and she did not have a single cough until it wore off 4 hours later.
Janelle R.
Hylands has been our hero whenever my little has a cold. With homeopathic ingredients that are very effective, its a great natural choice for my family. My son says it tastes sweet and has no issues taking it. I buy ours from Walmart in the day and night package for a good price.
Yvonne H.
Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does on the package but the reviews I've read all mention the cough aspect more than any of the other symptoms.