Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Carissa O.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Ruheyyah S.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Sokbory C.

BY HYLAND'S #25 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Hyland's® Natural Relief 4 Kids Cold' n Cough Ages 2-12.
New look, same great formula!
Homeopathic*.
Cough.
Less than 0.01% alcohol.
Sugar free.
Dye free.
Safe & effective. see more...

• Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does on the pa...4 Answers
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12
  • "It's an all natural homeopathic medicine that really helps when my daughter gets a cough and cold." in 1 review
  • "It works pretty good for our girls when they are sick." in 1 review
  • "It didn't hurt their colds and coughs, but it didn't really do anything to make things better either, it seemed to temporarily soothe their sore throats, but not enough to make a difference." in 1 review
Becky S.
Sacramento, Ca
My favorite cold medicine for my kids! It helps with there cough and mucous. My son(21 mnths) has a deep cough and this helps alot to not only help him from coughing as much but when he does cough its not as deep and scary sounding.
Mariah S.
Lapeer, MI
Hylands Best anything is my go to medicine for my daughter. all of their medicine works effectively every time we have needed it. Its all natural which i LOVE and it doesn't taste nasty! I have used it on myself a few times because i absolutely hate the taste of regular ol' cough medicine and Hylands worked just as well for me as it did my child.
Carissa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this medicine when my three year old gets colds. It helps immensely with runny noses and quite a bit with coughs. I do find it doesn’t last that long so I have to frequently re-dose (every four hours) but it works.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this one since it has all natural things and nothing is hidden! I use it when I know a cold is coming on and it helps lessen the cold or more bearable! I also don't have to hassle my girls to take it since it's tasteless which makes it even better for us!
Tiffany S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot stress how much I love this product! It always helps my babies when there are feeling bad and gives them relief from the nasty cough that comes along with being sick. It truly helps them in so many ways and very happy I came across it!
Shannon S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only cough syrup I buy for my child. She has no problem taking this on the spot with no complaints and no yucky faces. It seems to cut back on the cold symptoms when my child uses it. I will continue to purchase this product
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cough n cough is good for your baby it worked wonders for my grandson so if you love your baby try this. (DO NOT OVERDOSE) if its bad TAKE YOUR BABY TO THE DOCTOR!!!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When my kids have a cold this is the only cold medicine I give them. It's all natural which I like a lot and it helps them to feel better faster. I highly recommend this product.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
The taste is terrible! Its super thick and taste like a grape honey flavor. It helped my kids cough for about an hour or so, but she started coughing her head off.
Sulema G.
NO TASTE! NO DYES! Do you need to hear anything else?? If you're a mom like me that has a kid that won't drink medicine because of the taste, then this is the answer to your problem! I sneak this medicine into his juice or even his water and he has no clue that he's drinking medicine. I got this at target. The day and night pack for $15 bucks maybe even less. I can't remember. It's worth it trust me. And it works very very well.
Yvonne H.
Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does on the package but the reviews I've read all mention the cough aspect more than any of the other symptoms.