Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Carissa O.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Ruheyyah S.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Sokbory C.

BY HYLAND'S

Hyland's® Natural Relief 4 Kids Cold' n Cough Ages 2-12.
New look, same great formula!
Homeopathic*.
Cough.
Less than 0.01% alcohol.
Sugar free.
Dye free.
Safe & effective. see more...

• Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does o...4 Answers
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12
  • "It didn't hurt their colds and coughs, but it didn't really do anything to make things better either, it seemed to temporarily soothe their sore throats, but not enough to make a difference." in 1 review
  • "It's an all natural homeopathic medicine that really helps when my daughter gets a cough and cold." in 1 review
  • "It works pretty good for our girls when they are sick." in 1 review
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cough n cough is good for your baby it worked wonders for my grandson so if you love your baby try this. (DO NOT OVERDOSE) if its bad TAKE YOUR BABY TO THE DOCTOR!!!
Annie K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colds and bad coughs Are The Worst! Especially when your kids get them!! We just went thru two bad bouts of colds & I'm on my second bottle of this goodness. First my kindergartener got it then after he had gotten over it he lovingly gave it to his baby brother...ugh! I don't like using traditional over the counter medicines like Tylenol for myself and I really don't like using it for my kiddos. Thank goodness for Hylands! I use there line of cell salts for just about Everything! So when I saw they had something for colds for kids naturally I gave it a go. Works wonderful! Helps to sooth the drippy sneezing noses as well as calm the hacky coughs. Also I noticed such a huge difference when I would give it before bed. They slept better and could breath! Which was such a relief for my 1 year old as its torture for them to nurse when they can't breath thru there nose! Would highly recommend this as well as all hylands products! And no I'm not hired by hylands but if they are offering a job I'm all ears ;)
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When my kids have a cold this is the only cold medicine I give them. It's all natural which I like a lot and it helps them to feel better faster. I highly recommend this product.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
The taste is terrible! Its super thick and taste like a grape honey flavor. It helped my kids cough for about an hour or so, but she started coughing her head off.
Sulema G.
NO TASTE! NO DYES! Do you need to hear anything else?? If you're a mom like me that has a kid that won't drink medicine because of the taste, then this is the answer to your problem! I sneak this medicine into his juice or even his water and he has no clue that he's drinking medicine. I got this at target. The day and night pack for $15 bucks maybe even less. I can't remember. It's worth it trust me. And it works very very well.
Chante P.
I gave my son the Hylands baby cold medicine first and then when he got big enough I started giving him this and I'm happy to say that both of them have worked great for him.I really like that it is a non-drowsy formula so I don't have to worry about him clonking out when he is in school now lol It's around 6-7 dollars and you can get it at walmart!
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
This kinda works. I have alot of trouble getting my toddler to take this medicine. Then after all that work and crying. It doesn't seem to help much at all. I'm all for homeopathic remedies, but I prefer ones that work. Don't waste your time.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased this when my 2 year old had a nasty cough and was showing some cold symptoms. This is the first cold product he has tried. It seemed to take the cough away for a little while but not too long. I chose it because it is natural. I guess I am neutral about it because it did work for a little.
Trini K.
St George, UT

When my baby gets sick I don't like to watch him suffer, but I also don't like pumping his body full of medication. With Hylands you know it is homeopathic yet still effective. There is almost no flavor and no dye used in their medications so your kiddos will have no problem taking them.
Micaela B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is great! There aren't many products out there that you can give to young children. The other options are essentially honey and are super thick. If your kid isn't a fan of that thick texture, this is a great option. It is very thin liquid and can be easily mixed with juice. It gave my daughter solid cough relief so she could get some needed rest. I love this stuff!
Yvonne H.
Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does on the package but the reviews I've read all mention the cough aspect more than any of the other symptoms.