Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12

Hyland's® Natural Relief 4 Kids Cold' n Cough Ages 2-12.
New look, same great formula!
Homeopathic*.
Less than 0.01% alcohol.
Sugar free.
Dye free.
Safe & effective.

It seems like cold season is still here, what’s everyone’s best working cough medicine or remedies for your kiddos?
Has anyone used this product and found it helpful with combatting toddler coughs?
Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does on the package but the reviews I've read all mention the cough aspect more than any of the other symptoms.
Start your review of Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12!
Product Highlights
“It's an all natural homeopathic medicine that really helps when my daughter gets a cough and cold.” in 1 review
“It works pretty good for our girls when they are sick.” in 1 review
“...anything to make things better either, it seemed to temporarily soothe their sore throats, but not enough to make a difference.” in 1 review
Mission, TX
This is by far the best medication that works for my son. He is currently 7 years old and we have been using this medication since he was able to use it. We always keep it in stock because whenever he breaks out in an allergy cough attack this is the only medication that takes it away for the time that it states. We always have the day and night time in stock! 100% recommend this medication.
sulphur
We love our Hylands products. They work great and are a fair price for natural medicine. It is also important to us that our meds are more natural so I of course love that Hylands products are natural. I purchase often and will continue to do so.
Stevensville
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Susan W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great natural product for your little ones! I feel a lot better giving my younger kids this than the other choices out there. Age range is 2-12 which is nice. Works well for relief during the day and non drowsy!
Amityville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
This really didn’t work for my daughter. While I love that it is homeopathic and has a lot of natural ingredients I find the Zarbees products to be more helpful in the more natural medications.
East Hampton New York
Great cold & cough medicine. Did the job great and relieved my little one's nasty cough so he could sleep. He is super picky about taste and only likes the grape flavor, which I'm glad this comes in. Overall I am super satisfied with this product.
Pompano Beach , FL
Love that it is all natural. My kids generally give me a hard time with meds, but ai can often sneak this into their drinks to help provide some relief from colds and coughs. Its a little pricier than most meds, but worth it to me. I use a lot of the Hylands products for myself and my children. Love them all. Will continue to use them.
north carolina
Another of my go-to medicine for my baby during cough and colds season... i always purchase extras just in case.. i find it effective for my baby..specially if he has runny and congested nasal passages... for just 2 or few more days, you can see the result... Hyland's Cold 'n Cough 4 Kids 4 oz (Pack of 3)
Forest city, NC
I know some of the Hylands 4kids products have been recalled. The teething tablets and something else but I am a firm believer for my kids that Hylands is the best! For the prices it's wonderful! I myself don't like Tylenol and I don't give it to my children and that whole rotate between Tylenol and Motrin doesn't work! So why waste time when you have two in one with this?! My daughter has no problem with the taste and I have no problem getting her better when she is sick ❤
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve been looking for something my three year old could take and finally found this. My son has all of the symptoms listed on the box. A runny nose is his kryptonite. After two doses the runny nose was no longer running. Highly recommend.
Pflugerville, TX
My six year old gets a terrible croupy cough every time his allergies act up.  This medicine is wonderful in helping to control the cough and make him feel so much better.  It costs a little more than some of the other cough medicines that you can get, bit you can understand the ingredients, it doesn't make him drowsy or hyper, and starts working with the first doze.  Worth the extra money!