Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Carissa O.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Ruheyyah S.Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12 uploaded by Sokbory C.

BY HYLAND'S #55 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Hyland's® Natural Relief 4 Kids Cold' n Cough Ages 2-12.
New look, same great formula!
Homeopathic*.
Cough.
Less than 0.01% alcohol.
Sugar free.
Dye free.
Safe & effective. see more...

• Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does o...4 Answers
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Ages 2 -12
  • "It didn't hurt their colds and coughs, but it didn't really do anything to make things better either, it seemed to temporarily soothe their sore throats, but not enough to make a difference." in 1 review
  • "It's an all natural homeopathic medicine that really helps when my daughter gets a cough and cold." in 1 review
  • "It works pretty good for our girls when they are sick." in 1 review
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Is it weird to say I switched up medicine from Zarbees to this Hylands and don't feel it did too much of a difference in helping my child's cold. I like the fact that it's clear and not filled with dyes and a bunch of additive junk. Although I wish more of the ingredients were something I can pronounce. Free of sugar, dyes and alcohol. I love seeing that on kids medicine packages. Still. It says homeopathic and natural, but almost all active and inactive ingredients can't be pronounced.
Jordan C.
I know some of the Hylands 4kids products have been recalled. The teething tablets and something else but I am a firm believer for my kids that Hylands is the best! For the prices it's wonderful! I myself don't like Tylenol and I don't give it to my children and that whole rotate between Tylenol and Motrin doesn't work! So why waste time when you have two in one with this?! My daughter has no problem with the taste and I have no problem getting her better when she is sick ❤
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve been looking for something my three year old could take and finally found this. My son has all of the symptoms listed on the box. A runny nose is his kryptonite. After two doses the runny nose was no longer running. Highly recommend.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
This kinda works. I have alot of trouble getting my toddler to take this medicine. Then after all that work and crying. It doesn't seem to help much at all. I'm all for homeopathic remedies, but I prefer ones that work. Don't waste your time.
Abbie Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This homeopathic kids cold and cough medicine is great, a couple of the young kids I give this to when they are sick. They hate being sick but also hate the taste of the artificial flavors of the other brands, but they will take this with ease and they know it helps them. I also love that it is homeopathic, I don't want to have to worry about it having the bad side effects of some of the other meds possible face
Keia R.
I swear by this stuff. There isn't any cough medicine out there for children and we hate to see them suffering with a cold. This is all natural homeopathic medicine for kids. Once given to them it helps ease their symptoms so they can relax. My kids don't mind the taste at all. You can find it at most drug stores.
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this for my 8yr old thinking it would help her cough and may I say I didn't I thought because it was alcohol free and better ingredients it would help her no no no after 2 days I had to take her to the Dr to get help do not buy this looking for help stick to what you know and it taste horrible yes I tried it
Heather M.
I love this product! It works so good and doesn't have a terrible taste which means I can easily get my daughter to take it! It's affordable, I purchased it from Walmart so I didn't have to go out of my way.
Becky S.
Sacramento, Ca
My favorite cold medicine for my kids! It helps with there cough and mucous. My son(21 mnths) has a deep cough and this helps alot to not only help him from coughing as much but when he does cough its not as deep and scary sounding.
Mariah S.
Lapeer, MI
Hylands Best anything is my go to medicine for my daughter. all of their medicine works effectively every time we have needed it. Its all natural which i LOVE and it doesn't taste nasty! I have used it on myself a few times because i absolutely hate the taste of regular ol' cough medicine and Hylands worked just as well for me as it did my child.
Yvonne H.
Does this help with runny noses? I know it says it does on the package but the reviews I've read all mention the cough aspect more than any of the other symptoms.

back