Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthChildren's Cough, Cold & FluHyland's

A cold usually lasts more than 8 hours, right? So when your child is in need of relief from congestion and coughing, it's important to have the right medicine at the right time. We're offering a value pack that includes both our Day & Night Cold 'n...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hyland's 4 Kids Cold and Cough Day and Night Value Pack, Natural Common Cold Symptom Relief, 8 Fluid Ounce!
Brittany V.
Hyland's worked amazing for my daughter when she was younger and unable to take stronger medicines. I was very thankful that we found this! My only improvement would be the smell. It smells like licorice.
Kayla G.
I bought the dye free version and I have such a hard time getting her to take medicine when she’s feeling under the weather and I got this for her and she loves it she said it doesn’t taste bad so it’s easy to give and it seems to work!
Kathy M.
Toledo, OH
As with the nighttime only formula, my son took this medication with a minimum of encouragement and the day formula helped to suppress most of his coughing so that he could go to school and the night formula allowed him to get some very much needed rest. I would recommend and definitely buy again.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
Love the duo package! This homeopathic medicine has really helped us get through cold & flu season. From the flu, to colds to sinus infections. Great buy!
Stephanie M.
Mountain Top, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only medication that I tend to give to our daughter. This medicine is light on her stomach and also makes me safe giving it to her. Since it is all natural ingredients, I don't have to worry whether it's hurting her or not. I would recommend for anyone with little ones not feeling well.
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,171 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best baby medicine for mucus relief. Helps to clear baby's head and make sleeping morw comfortable. I like to use this along with a saline nasal spray. Seems to help with congestion.
May R.
Modesto, CA
My kid hates taking most syrup medications because of the tastes. She does not mind this one and works pretty good!
Tara I.
This value pack is a great deal for the money. I trust this brand, and it helped to alleviate my baby’s coughing and stuffiness symptoms within the first two doses.
Eboni M.
Oakland, CA
Got so samples from the school house and I like it. Calm my baby down so they could sleep. Bought this ever since.
Lynnette L.
Philadelphia, PA
My children had colds and cough getting colds from bring in daycare.i didnt want to buy any kind of cough and cold medicines for my granfmd children.i heard about hylands from other parents and decided to give it a try.i like its natural and made with honey and i can get the kids to take tgis with no fighting no fussiness

Looking for your answer?