Hyland's 4 Kids Calm 'n Restful Quick-Dissolving Tablets, 125 ea uploaded by Celeste Z.Hyland's 4 Kids Calm 'n Restful Quick-Dissolving Tablets, 125 ea uploaded by Melissa H.

BY HYLAND'S

Dietary Supplement Formerly Calms Forte br Homeopathic* Ages 2-12 Sleeplessness 2 Mental Physical Restlessness 3 Irritability Hyland s 4 Kids Calm n Restful provides natural relief to help children with occasional sleeplessness, mental physical restlessness, irritability and lack of focus. It is also non-habit forming and does not interact with other medications. Our Formulas Are Always: Safe effective 2 Made with natural ingredients 3 Free of artificial colors and flavors 4 Free of stimulant side effects Also Try These Other Hyland s 4 Kids Products: Cold n Cough 2 Cold n Cough Nighttime 3 Complete Allergy Hyland s ~ Since 1903 800-624-9659 see more...

Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I am so thankful for these tablets! My older son has always been so difficult to get to sleep and stay asleep. I tried other natural remedies but nothing has worked as well as these. There are 125 in a box for around $8 at target. I definitely feel that they are worth the price for me and my son to get more sleep!!
Kristen L.
Restlessness and irritability are an issue on long car rides. When she was 1.5 we had a 12+ hour drive for a move. She is a great traveling 6-8 hours. It this was double that. This saved our sanity on the trip.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
My son was diagnosed with ADHD and the doctor originally prescribed me ritalin right away without actually asking for me to do anything natural I fall knees and tried it for about a month and a half and noticed a complete difference in my child.
Melissa H.
My son has problems falling asleep some times, so I decided to give these a try and I definitely think they make a difference!
Cheyenne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love, love, love Hyland's Calm and Restful formula. It works so well I was surprised to see how wonderfully it worked.

back