Hylamide SubQ Eyes

by Hylamide

High-strength serum concentrate uses a wide array of peptides, plant saccharides and active technologies to rehydrate the fragile eye area, while targeted technologies improve the look of fine lines, crow's feet, puffiness and dark circles.

Flavanoid Glucoside Bio-active
  • Reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
Darutoside Complex
  • For a lifted upper- and lower-lid appearance.
Waglerin-1 Peptide Complex
  • Promotes better visible anti-aging results than Retinol with less irritation.

Ingredients: aqua (water), glycerin, methyl methacrylate/peg/ppg-4/3 methacrylate crosspolymer, albizia julibrissin bark extract, propanediol, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate, epigallocatechin gallatyl glucoside, gallyl glucoside, darutoside, aminobutyric acid, fucus vesiculosus extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, asparagopsis armata extract, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, mangifera indica seed butter, lecithin, orbignya oleifera seed oil, squalane, sorbitol, tocopheryl acetate, propyl gallate, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, pentylene glycol, cetearyl isononanoate, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, ceteareth-12, cetyl palmitate, gluconolactone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol, hexylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.

Usage: Apply in the eye contour AM and PM avoiding direct eye contact ideally after application of SubQ Skin. Follow with specific Hylamide Boosters as needed.

Does this work for dark circles?
how does this product work for treating dark circles?
In terms of value, has anyone found another product with similar ingredients for less money or that works better?
Start your review of Hylamide SubQ Eyes!
How would you rate this product?
Tamara F.
Sanford, FL
Hylamide SubQ Eyes uploaded by Tamara F.
Everything from DECIEM is amazing and this is no exception. Doesn’t sting my eyes and keeps them moisturized for hours. There’s a little bit of a tingle after I’ve exfoliated but nothing extreme. I can’t wait to see results as I loved NIOD FECC but not the price. Definitely recommend to anyone with eyes that are puffy and have dark circles.
Lisa C.
Bowling Green, KY
Hylamide SubQ Eyes uploaded by Lisa C.
I like the consistency of this. It feels hydrating but goes on very light so it’s easy to use under makeup. I can’t say I’ve noticed drastic changes but I my undereyes demand a lot🤷‍♀️ I do recommend this to those that are younger and are more preventative focused rather than repairing existing issues.
Gracie P.
Tucson, AZ
Hylamide SubQ Eyes uploaded by Gracie P.
Hylamide SubQ Eyes uploaded by Gracie P.
As someone who is staying away from injectable beauty products, such as Botox, this superb product provides noticeable plumping action by filling out and moisturizing the fine lines around my eyes. I also apply this on my laugh lines, as well as to the fine lines around my lips. One drop of product, per eye, is plenty to use on your upper/lower eye, lips and laugh lines. This product is slippery and easy to apply; no tugging on those already sensitive lines. This product is non-sticky and fast absorbing, with noticeable moisture pulling action plumping up your problem areas. You will notice that your skin remains dewy looking in the areas of application, and you will feel the continued hydration throughout your day. I like the dropper method of The Ordinary products. You can easily apply products, touch-free, to your face or cupped hand without dipping fingers into a pot. I find this to be a much more sanitary method. Once open, this product lasts a full 12 months. When used twice daily; AM/PM, The Ordinary Hylamide SubQ Eyes should last six weeks or more. The price point is excellent if you are on a budget. The products from The Ordinary are highly effective, and that is what keeps me coming back. Stay pretty and healthy by wearing sunscreen of 30 spf or higher.
Alyssa V.
Pittsburgh
Hylamide SubQ Eyes uploaded by Alyssa V.
Purchased at: Deciem
I just started using this because I have pretty severe bags and dark circles. For a couple of weeks I had a dry patch right under my eye and my moisturizer would not heal it. This came right in time and the very first morning after application the night before the dry patch disappeared. I will say that you can feel the serum under the eye throughout the day after morning application. I will however keep using it. I also apply the caffeine solution to my under eye so that may also be a cause for the feeling.
keon J.
California
I have been using SubQ eyes now for 8 weeks with zero improvement, change for the better or anything. I use it twice daily without fail. I am 39 yrs old and am starting to show a little signs of aging and dark circles. So disappointed as my entire routine comes from Deciem / the ordinary and this product was higher in price under the Deciem company umbrella.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Oh. My. Gosh. This is how you fix your eyes. Listen up, anybody with thick, dark bags, sagging undereye skin, emerging lines, crepey lids, droopy tear troughs and more. Whatever is in here, it works. I tried this on a whim after falling for other DECIEM products (the group that Hylamide is a part of) and it had rendered my other eye products obsolete. I use this in the PM before sleep all over the eyes, The Ordinary "Buffet" on the face, and my everyday Clinique DDML+ to lock everything in. I'm only 25 and have never had acne and this is by far the best shape my skin can be in.
Crystal V.
Longwood
I didn't see a huge difference with this product. I like the price point but I used it for about 3 months before it ran out when I went to repurchase it was sold out and i decided to try NIOD FECC and saw much better results. Maybe it would have had more of an impact if I used it longer but it is always sold out so I couldn't rely on it. Also it is only sold in a 15mL vial and if you use too much (like I did) the vial will not last long.
Mandy G.
Fort Worth
I love this serum. It feels silky and absorbs well. Unfortunately, I’ve seen little difference for 3 months. I would still buy it again but it’s been sold out for months
Stevens A.
Brooklyn, NY
I suffer from dry skin especially in the winter time, particularly in my under eye area. I hate waking up feeling like my eye-bags are dry like a desert, which accentuate fine lines. I love to put this on in the night and in the AM for that extra boost of moisture my skin needs. The formula is smooth and not sticky at all. I dab it in my under eye and sometimes around my smile lines and lips with any extra product and it sinks right in. The packaging is small but a little goes a LONG way. And by little I mean one drop is enough.
Stefani B.
Chapel Hill, NC
I really like this product! I’ve only been using for about 3 weeks and I purchased it after I saw it on a list of most effective #treatment for dark circles under the #eyes, which I love, rather than a one-time fix. Eyes feel refreshed after I use it! Will update it with time. #crueltyfree #skincare
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristina C.
Tampa, FL
il y a 4 ans
For anyone who has used Hylamide Hylamide SubQ Eyes, does it visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness?
Laurel W M. il y a 2 ans
I don't have much in the way of puffiness, but it definitely helped with my dark circles!