Hylamide Sensitive Fix

by Hylamide

Targeted serum for skin sensitivity to reduce signs of irritation and redness.

Patented Marvel of Peru
  • Advanced biotechnological derivative targets multiple signs of sensitivity and reduces the appearance of redness.
pH-Balancing Golden-Eye Grass Complex
  • Independently-studied plant complex balances skin pH imbalance in the immediate and short term to reduce signs and feeling of sensitivity.

Usage: Apply twice daily as adjunct skincare to counteract visible redness and sensitivity. Can be used as part of any skincare regimen before the application of moisturizers and/or makeup. Ideally used after application of Hylamide SubQ Skin and SubQ Eyes.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Mirabilis Jalapa Extract, Curculigo Orchioides Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Phospholipids, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polysorbate 20, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hylamide Sensitive Fix!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa L.
Canton
This is very hydrating and feels good on my skin. Still trying to determine if it actually “calms” redness/irritation but I have added it into my regular routine for added moisture when needed.
Mandy G.
I have redness in my cheeks and my skin heavily leans towards the sensitive side. This serum gives me an instant feeling of relief. I don't mind the dropper bottle,but I prefer pump style packaging. It's less messy.
Josh M.
It’s nice! It’s a hydrating serum that does not irritate my skin. I’m halfway through the bottle. I will finish it. So far I can’t tell if it’s done anything. When I finish the bottle I am going to use another product in place of it and then I will update my review. So far no complaints but no noticeable benefit. My skin still suffers from redness
Ellen E.
Wayne, NJ
So far this is the first sensitive skin product I’ve tried that seems to have calming properties. It layers really well with other watery serums. I use daily and think it helps!
Kes B.
Kamloops , BC
Purchased at: Deciem
I used this product when my skin was acting up and it worked for me. Everything else seemed to make it worse but this product calmed my skin. Not only does it balance my skin it is hydrating. I’m not a fan of the smell. The packing is nice and clean, it was not expensive and I’ll definitely buy it again. Any time my face gets sensitive this is my to go product.
Maria A.
Oporto
Don’t judge a book by the cover: this one looks like the most unremarkable watery serum, but it makes the biggest difference if you get easily flushed or irritated by the end of the day. I’ve been using it for almost a month and I’m loving the results - calm and hydrated complexion at all times.
peyton R.
Ancaster, ON
Hylamide Sensitive Fix uploaded by peyton R.
This was a great water based serum to help reduce irritation, redness of my skin. I loved using it in my am routine. I think it’s effective and a great product for the price. I will repurchase this myself!
Karen L.
Canada
Hylamide is a product line under Deciem which is a Canadian company based in Toronto and like the ordinary it is a ingredient focused indie brand skincare line. You Can get it on Well.ca and Hudson bay Company in Canada and on their website or in store. Hylamide Sensitive fix booster is a serum that targets sensitivity, irritation and redness in the skin. This formulated to be fragrance free with a concentrated consistency. I personally this a good hydrating serum that is good for sensitive skin as it goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly in my skin. The reducing of sensitivity and irritation was not apparent with this serum, however I did enjoy it while I was using it. I would recommend it to those who looking for hydrating serum for sensitive skin.
Ruthy G.
Me gusta mucho este producto ya que me calma la piel cuando se refiere a rojes, cumple todo lo que dice, me costo $14 dolares en la pagina de DECIEM. Muy bueno y es parte de mi rutina de belleza tanto como de la rutina am y la pm.
Natasha O.
Recently purchased product to help with redness. Works great after application , I noticed it calms the redness down. I have broken capillaries around my nose so I know it won’t ‘cure’ the redness, but it has diminished it. The redness does come back after a few hours (if you’re not wearing foundation or coverage)

Looking for your answer?