Hylamide Sensitive Fix

by Hylamide

Targeted serum for skin sensitivity to reduce signs of irritation and redness.

Patented Marvel of Peru
  • Advanced biotechnological derivative targets multiple signs of sensitivity and reduces the appearance of redness.
pH-Balancing Golden-Eye Grass Complex
  • Independently-studied plant complex balances skin pH imbalance in the immediate and short term to reduce signs and feeling of sensitivity.

Usage: Apply twice daily as adjunct skincare to counteract visible redness and sensitivity. Can be used as part of any skincare regimen before the application of moisturizers and/or makeup. Ideally used after application of Hylamide SubQ Skin and SubQ Eyes.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Mirabilis Jalapa Extract, Curculigo Orchioides Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Phospholipids, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polysorbate 20, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hylamide Sensitive Fix!
How would you rate this product?
Recently purchased product to help with redness. Works great after application , I noticed it calms the redness down. I have broken capillaries around my nose so I know it won’t ‘cure’ the redness, but it has diminished it. The redness does come back after a few hours (if you’re not wearing foundation or coverage)
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Ancaster, ON
Hylamide Sensitive Fix uploaded by peyton R.
This was a great water based serum to help reduce irritation, redness of my skin. I loved using it in my am routine. I think it’s effective and a great product for the price. I will repurchase this myself!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles
Canada
Hylamide is a product line under Deciem which is a Canadian company based in Toronto and like the ordinary it is a ingredient focused indie brand skincare line. You Can get it on Well.ca and Hudson bay Company in Canada and on their website or in store. Hylamide Sensitive fix booster is a serum that targets sensitivity, irritation and redness in the skin. This formulated to be fragrance free with a concentrated consistency. I personally this a good hydrating serum that is good for sensitive skin as it goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly in my skin. The reducing of sensitivity and irritation was not apparent with this serum, however I did enjoy it while I was using it. I would recommend it to those who looking for hydrating serum for sensitive skin.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Wayne, NJ
So far this is the first sensitive skin product I’ve tried that seems to have calming properties. It layers really well with other watery serums. I use daily and think it helps!
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love this product! I always like to use this product when my skin gets irritated. If I ever experience any redness I like to apply a few drops all over my face. This is very gentle and perfect for any skin type.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines / Fine Lines