Hylamide Pore Control

by Hylamide

A fast-acting multi-functional serum to reduce the looks of pores (number and surface), shine, congestion and dermal impurity.

Bitter Mushroom Concentrate
  • Pores appear to disappear quickly both in number and size with this biotechnology derivative from a very bitter mushroom.
Marine Ferments
  • Polymeric derivatives from marine algae balance out the shiny appearance associated with congested skin types, without drying out the skin.
Pistacia Lentiscus Tree Resin
  • Encourages both the look and feeling of skin purity for a comfortable surface.
Surface Balance Peptides
  • Two peptide technologies (chains of amino acids) improve skin texture appearance without the added shine that normally results with alternative skin renewal methods.
Niacinamide
  • To help skin look free of shine and sebum congestion.

Usage: Apply twice daily before the application of hydrators, makeup or sunscreen.

Ingredients: aqua (water), niacinamide, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, pseudoalteromonas ferment extract, cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, butylene glycol, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate, fomes officinalis (mushroom) extract, pistacia lentiscus (mastic) gum, allantoin, lecithin, citric acid, sodium salicylate, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, peg-10 dimethicone, laureth-9, carbomer, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polysorbate 80, triethanolamine, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, alcohol, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.

Does this work???
Has anyone compared this to the Pore Flush by the same company? Or used them both? I'm wondering which to try (since they seem to do similar things).
Start your review of Hylamide Pore Control!
How would you rate this product?
I purchased the Hylamide Pore Control during Deciems Black Friday sale and this was on sale at a decent price so I thought I would give it a try. The first time that I tried this I applied it as a last step in my skincare and it pulled horribly. I didnt follow the instructions to apply before hydrators. My bad. So I applied it again before Moisturizers and it was fantastic (btw it is summer so I dont know how it will be in the winter because it is a little drying). It made my pores so blurred that I hardly needed a pore filling primer. I did find that it does need to dry down totally before applying skincare or makeup otherwise it will pill up. I do find that it works well for a no makeup day as it practically makes pores invisible and helps to control oil throughout the day. I love this product.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Scarring / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Cordova, TN
I haven’t noticed any difference using but I do like to use this over the TO niacinamide serum. This product seems to absorb so nicely. I am excited to see how my T zone is this summer since I started all my skin care and this product in Jan during the winter months. I would def recommend this to anyone looking for help in their TZone
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Thornton, CO
This definitely works! I use it on days I know I’m going to get extra oily and it helps keep everything at bay. I purchased mine during the Black Friday sale on the Deciem website.
Ames, IA
This stuff is pretty great. I am normally a pretty oily person but this has really balanced out my sebum production without making my skin dry.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles
Pawtucket , RI
Did nothing for my pores and the niacinimaide in it also didn’t end up helping with pigmentation at all. Waste of money.
Dry, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Omemee, ON
I have always felt self-conscious about my pores. All that Vogue airbrushing sure can give a girl an unnecessary complex about it! Anyhow. I truly love the Hylamide Pore Control serum. It's light, unscented and helps smooth out/fill in pores. I use it along with a primer and foundation (also both from deciem) and can't believe the visual difference. Highly recommend trying this one.
I live for this product!!! I have unsightly huge pore on my face that cause me a lot of anguish. However, I apply this before all other steps of my skincare on days I plan on going out. My makeup looks flawless with this on as the pore aren't nearly as apparent as without this product.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
My blackheads aren't terrible, but they are there, and this product considerably minimizes them. I also use it on my visible pores and I do notice a decrease. My makeup goes on smoother without additional primer needed.
Dry / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone / Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Toronto, ON
I love how thin the formula is. It is very easy to apply and has a high spreadability. The price is a bit high for what it is, I believe that the Niacinamide from the Ordinary would do the same thing at a more affordable price. Overall great product!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines / Fine Lines
I havent noticed any changes with my pores. Gave it to try my husband who has way more bigger pores and no improvements there as well.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles