Hylamide Pore Control

by Hylamide

A fast-acting multi-functional serum to reduce the looks of pores (number and surface), shine, congestion and dermal impurity.

Bitter Mushroom Concentrate
  • Pores appear to disappear quickly both in number and size with this biotechnology derivative from a very bitter mushroom.
Marine Ferments
  • Polymeric derivatives from marine algae balance out the shiny appearance associated with congested skin types, without drying out the skin.
Pistacia Lentiscus Tree Resin
  • Encourages both the look and feeling of skin purity for a comfortable surface.
Surface Balance Peptides
  • Two peptide technologies (chains of amino acids) improve skin texture appearance without the added shine that normally results with alternative skin renewal methods.
Niacinamide
  • To help skin look free of shine and sebum congestion.

Usage: Apply twice daily before the application of hydrators, makeup or sunscreen.

Ingredients: aqua (water), niacinamide, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, pseudoalteromonas ferment extract, cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, butylene glycol, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate, fomes officinalis (mushroom) extract, pistacia lentiscus (mastic) gum, allantoin, lecithin, citric acid, sodium salicylate, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, peg-10 dimethicone, laureth-9, carbomer, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polysorbate 80, triethanolamine, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, alcohol, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.

Hylamide Pore Control vs Hylamide Pore Delete do they work and which ones is better?
i already use the niacinimide from the ordinary, will both be too much ?
Does this work???
Start your review of Hylamide Pore Control!
How would you rate this product?
Emilee K.
Montecito, CA
Hylamide Pore Control uploaded by Emilee K.
For upcoming reviews/blogging - INSTA BLOG @heyglowgeous Hylamide Pore Control is such an amazing serum - I use it every morning before I put on my makeup. I first spray Hylamide Pore Flush on clean & dry skin. When it dries, then I put on the serum. Once that dries I put on a light moisturizer. Then my skin is ready for makeup! It gives me the best base as it closes my pores and creates a flawless canvas! Give this routine a solid 2-3 weeks. You’ll see results, if not sooner!!
Roben C.
I purchased the Hylamide Pore Control during Deciems Black Friday sale and this was on sale at a decent price so I thought I would give it a try. The first time that I tried this I applied it as a last step in my skincare and it pulled horribly. I didnt follow the instructions to apply before hydrators. My bad. So I applied it again before Moisturizers and it was fantastic (btw it is summer so I dont know how it will be in the winter because it is a little drying). It made my pores so blurred that I hardly needed a pore filling primer. I did find that it does need to dry down totally before applying skincare or makeup otherwise it will pill up. I do find that it works well for a no makeup day as it practically makes pores invisible and helps to control oil throughout the day. I love this product.
Roma G.
Commerce City, CO
I freaking LOVE this product. Because of the amount of products that I are out there, I am not one to finish a product and then it expires BUT THIS, THIS IS A MIRACLE. I used to have really bad visible pores but now you can barely see my pores and my skin looks soooo hydrated. So the way I use this product is I put on my sunscreen and then this on top right on my under eye and cheek area. AND LET ME TELL YOU, you will feel like you don't even need to wear foundation or concealer. I know that's a grand statement, but I only say it because that's what happens to me! I highly highly recommend.
Amanda R.
O Fallon, IL
I haven’t noticed any difference using but I do like to use this over the TO niacinamide serum. This product seems to absorb so nicely. I am excited to see how my T zone is this summer since I started all my skin care and this product in Jan during the winter months. I would def recommend this to anyone looking for help in their TZone
Mandy G.
Fort Worth
I’ve seen little difference, unfortunately. I’ve been using it for months. I really wanted to love this
Stefani B.
Chapel Hill, NC
I really like #Deciem in generally because theyre #crueltyfree and I get great results! But I prefer The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% Zinc 1% 2 Oz/ 60 Ml (they share niacinacinamide as a common ingredient) because I just didn’t notice much of a change, even when I used it with other Hylamide products.
Alyssa K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works so well at controlling and balancing sebum production and keeping pores clear and functioning optimally.
RaeLynn T.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Deciem
I use this along with Hylamide Pore Flush and I think they’re both working together for results. I don’t notice a huge difference, but there are some changes. My face isn’t as oily through the day when these products are used and my pores seem to be less congested. This hasn’t gotten rid of any pores, but the fact that they are looking smaller is a huge thing for me. I’ve only been using for a little over two weeks so I’m hoping to see further improvements
Micah L.
I am writing this review via the app Influenster. Didn’t do anything for me. I ended up returning this product. Just didn’t see any visible results.
Ally J.
I decided to try this product since the Niacinamide from The Ordinary pills so much on my face. This is so much better! No more pilling! The texture is a bit more watery than other serums from Deciem but it absorbs great so being more watery is not an issue. No strong smell. I recommend using it along with other peeling acid for smaller such as Lactic or Glycolic for a better looking pore. Just Niacinamide from Hylamide Pore Control would probably ok but sometimes your pore is a bit “full” and needs deep cleanse by using acid.