Hylamide Photography Foundation - Transparent uploaded by Tenisha R.

BY HYLAMIDE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon , SK
I love this! I didnt thi k I was gunna like this product because it seemed odd to me. But I am glad I took the chance! I dont like to wear a lot of make up in the summer and somedays wear none this give my skin a very nice glow and dewy look. I've been using this with nothing over it and sometimes when I do wear make I will pair it with my primer. I love it!