BY HYLAMIDE

Ashley R.
Walnut ridge, AR
I actually bought this on clearance last year from Walgreens. It sat on my shelf for a while before I used it. I really wish I had opened it the day I bought it and bought the rest of them. I have cystic acne and use Retin A several times a week at night. This can cause severe flaking and redness. I rarely have flaking when I use this. I use this daily under makeup and it doesn't peel, flake, or cause my foundation to rub off either. Another pro is that it's half the price of most HA serums.
Gilda a.
I wouldn’t repurchase it because I don’t know if Ha actually does anything for my skin. I noticed that my skin was plumper after using this, but I don’t know if it was a placebo effect or if it was real. It’s a pleausure to use in general, had no reactions of any sort, i would just suggest that they change the dropper to a pump because i noticed some yellowing of the serum after opening it for a few months.
Cecilia F.
México
No hay mejor hidratación que la que proporciona este producto, 5 tipos de Ácido hialurónico, 2 de ellos de muy bajo peso molecular que penetran en las capas más profundas de la piel, así que después de probarlo cualquier crema te parecerá poco.
Tiffany A.
I purchased this as my first hylarounic acid product. Not very sure if it did anything major but it did made my skin feel/look a bit plumper when layered with my toner! I don’t think I would be repurchasing as it wasn’t a WOW product for me!