Hylamide Low-Molecular HA

by Hylamide

Hyper-strength rehydration serum with 5 forms of hyaluronic compounds with varying molecular weights.

VERY LOW-MOLECULAR HA
  • Offers rehydration with better topical absorption than ordinary HA.
Hyaluronic Acid Ferment
  • Purified non-animal source hyaluronic acid for oil-free surface hydration.
Hydrolyzed HA
  • Low-molecular form of HA to support lower to middle skin rehydration.
HA Pre-Cursor
  • Novel technology acts as a precursor to HA and encourages a plump look.
Plant HA
  • Tamarind-derived HA technology improves the look of skin elasticity.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Lecithin, Glycerin, Betaine, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglucuronic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Usage: Apply once or twice daily as adjunct skincare to offer short and longer-term below-surface and surface rehydration, and for a plump, youthful and comfortable skin appearance. Can be used as part of any skincare regimen before the application of moisturizers and/or makeup. Ideally used after application of Hylamide SubQ Skin and SubQ Eyes.

How much does this cost?
Start your review of Hylamide Low-Molecular HA!
How would you rate this product?
I prefer this a lot more than the Ordinary's hyaluronic + B5, and they have actually lowered the price so that's nice. I just like this consistency better- it's somewhat thicker but doesn't feel tacky when it dries down like the ordinary one does
Dry / Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Hudsonville
This is hands down THE BEST hyluranic acid on the market. I tried a few other top brands before this was recommended to me, and it does not cause breakouts, plus I can actually see a difference in younger looking skin. Highly recommend!
Hunlock Creek, PA
Hylamide Low-Molecular HA uploaded by Melissa W.
I really liked the HYLAMIDE HA. I went out on a limb one day and bought it at my local CVS, while shopping one day. I knew that Hyaluronic acid is great for the skin, to help keep it healthy and to help protect the skin too, so when I saw that this product had 5 different types of Hyaluronic acid, I had to try it. The texture is of a water/gel, and soaks into the skin nicely. It does leave a slight sticky feel, but nothing a little moisturizer on top, wouldn't fix. I have yet to try this under makeup, but would imagine it wouldn't work too great. I can tell you though, that this leaves my skin very plump,smooth and even helps to get rid of a few fine lines that I have around my eyes. Overall... I would recommend and be willing to try other Hylamide products too!
Dry, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
This is a great light weight serum. I love that it has several types of hyaluronic acid. My skin looks more plump in spots that I have fine lines. The price point is so affordable. I use this AM and PM. It's just right for my combo skin. Perfect for use after chemical peels and dermarolling, too!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Monroe, GA
I usually use this after I do all of my morning skincare steps and am prepping my skin for makeup application. It gives my skin a healthy plump look and helps with the look of dry spots. A little goes a long way so it's well worth the price, as one bottle lasts for a really long time
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Walnut ridge, AR
I actually bought this on clearance last year from Walgreens. It sat on my shelf for a while before I used it. I really wish I had opened it the day I bought it and bought the rest of them. I have cystic acne and use Retin A several times a week at night. This can cause severe flaking and redness. I rarely have flaking when I use this. I use this daily under makeup and it doesn't peel, flake, or cause my foundation to rub off either. Another pro is that it's half the price of most HA serums.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Norman , OK
I can't say I honestly saw a difference when using this. I went throughh a whole bottle and I have no plans of repurchasing but this certainly didnt hurt at all. I am a huge fan of the brand and the price though. It isn't great on my skin but it could definitely be worse!
Combination, Mature / Redness, Fine Lines
OMG! So cheap for hyaluronic acid! It works sooooo good. I use this everyday because I have very dry skin. A 30ml has lasted me 5 months now. LOVE IT!
Toronto, ON
I use this in the morning and before bed. I am finding my skin much more plump and hydrated because of it! And all for $20!
I've been using this product morning and night and it has made a huge difference in my skin. It's much less harsh than the physical exfoliant I was using before, and has made my cystic acne clear up overnight instead of over months of time. As with all Deciem products, the packaging is beautiful and the price is reasonable.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines