Hylamide Hydra Density Mist-SAPPHIRE-200 ml uploaded by Emma S.

BY HYLAMIDE

Advanced treatment to support dermal water density for intense lightweight hydration and comfort. Concentrates hydration density with a higher water-retaining capacity than hyaluronic acid, offering immediate and lasting oil-free hydration. see more...

Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I can’t quite tell if I like this or not. I feel good using it but I don’t actually notice any positive changes. It also has a weird smell as it dries. I’ll continue to use the spray but I wouldn’t buy again. I got mine through Deciem.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
This has easily became a favorite hydrating mist of mines. It’s $15 and last a long time. You only need 1-2 sprays max to get all over. You are suppose to uSe it after cleansing but before moisturizing, personally I love to use this between layers of serums especially when using HA.
Emma S.
Birmingham
This
mist is to be used after cleansing before serums and moisturisers which to me
seems weird.  Holding the bottle at arm’s
length you can cover your face, neck and décolleté in one go.  Which is how I have been applying it.  We are currently experience some hot weather
and I have found that the spray is fine enough to spray over make-up when I
want to cool my face down.  It doesn’t
disrupt or move my make-up and with the hot weather being around for a few days
it is just what I need.  I have only been
using it a week and have noticed that at the end of the day my skin isn’t feel
tight and I don’t need to rush to take off my make-up.  I would love it to be in a smaller bottle so
that I can keep it in my back-pack and use it when I am out and about.  I will be repurchasing this product as I can
see many uses for this product.
Kris L.
Super hydrating and helped to reduce any redness! It does exactly what I expected - I just wish the nozzle was a bit nicer. But it’s a good price for what the product really. I would recommend!
Andrea R.
I want to love this. The first few days my skin is delightfully hydrated. I’d sometime give a light mist between layers of skin care and it was working well at first.
After i I a few days though I’d start getting tiny bumps under the skin on my jaw line that stayed for weeks. I stopped use for a while (of this and a few other newer things in my skin care routine) and twice when adding it back in the same thing happened with the bumps