BY HYLAMIDE

Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
This corner did a good job of removing a full face of make up. I don't trust that it cleaned there soon under the make up well enough to shop the second cleanse, as Deciem claims, but I do like that it's versatile enough to be used either to remove make up or to cleanse the skin. If I am wearing make up I follow this with a hydrating cleansing milk, but if you really wanted to reduce the number of products you have, you could do both cleanses with the Hylamide. I have also tried using this as a morning cleaner and I really like it so far. I purchased this from the Deciem Black Friday sale and would consider purchasing in sale again, but wouldn't pay full price just because I am already pretty happy with the $3 bottle of jojoba oil I normally use for my oil change and with the Aldi hydrating cleanser (Lacura) which is also extremely affordable.
Bobby J.
Huntington
This cleanser is amazinggggg! I have never had a cleanser leave my face feeling so hydrated while also taking makeup off like a charm! It doesn’t lather much but I still use it with my foreo fofo just for some exfoliation. It’s unusual getting used to your facial cleanser being super liquidy but I can’t get over how moisturized my face feels just after washing!
Natasha W.
ARDMORE
I'll begin by saying that I generally love the Hylamide brand and have used several of their products (for example, SubQ serum, SubQ eyes, C25 serum, HA Blur and Low Molecular HA. C25 and HA Blur are HGs for me!). This just didn't compare to the elegant feel and scent of other cleansers which I think affected my experience of it. It takes makeup off okay. The smell of this or lack thereof - just not a fan. Also, it sometimes got into my contacts and made it blurry. Definitely will not be repurchasing.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Good basic oil cleanser. Nothing to write home about and not the best I’ve used. Doesn’t remove all my makeup, always need to double cleanse.
Karla K.
Toronto, Ontario
I like that this product is not drying and it has definitely contributed to an improvement in dryness and flakiness. I find that it takes off most makeup well, but does sting if you get it in your eyes. I usually use this after an eye makeup remover and double cleanse at night if I have worn makeup that day. In the mornings I just use this product with a little water and rinse off. I've never noticed a film or residue left on my skin and it feels clean
Haylie D.
L:ove this! I was really surprised how effective this was as a cleanser.  When I first put it on, I was worried that it might be too oily, however it felt really soft on my skin and removed all of my make up, including mascara.  I would say that you need to wipe off the product from the eyes if you are wearing makeup, and you may need to apply it twice around the eye area, but a little goes a long way.  You use it on a damp face if you are not wearing make up and on wet skin if you are wearing make up.  I will definitely buy this again, its become one of my staples!
Joleen C.
Pincher creek, AB
This cleanser is amazing! It’s the first oil cleanser I have ever tried and I am hooked. It takes off makeup so well and it doesn’t make me break out at all. I have oily acne prone skin and this causes no issues. I use it every day. Love it and highly recommend!