Add a Photo

By HYLAMIDE
#394 in Serums

Achieve a flawless complexion with Hylamide HA Blur Face Serum, a next-generation formula that utilises a unique form of Hyaluronic Acid to perform a blurring effect on skin. Helping to scatter light in different directions to hide pores and lines, the serum expertly conceals imperfections and blends perfectly with your liquid foundation (unlike most other blurring formulas) to create a retouched finish. Hyaluronic-based prism technology delivers exceptional blurring properties, creating the appearance of flawless skin that looks hydrated and refined. Completely compatible with liquid foundation, it can be worn under or over your makeup, or even alone to camouflage the look of pores and lines. Suitable for all skin types.

Photo (1)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
May 11, 2017, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: Hylamide HA Blur Face Serum 30ml
I just got this and have been testing it against the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Oil Free 50ml/1.7oz. I found that it actually performed a bit better on my oily skin for keeping my makeup from melting during the day than the LM one. The texture is like a thick gel/wax consistency, but after it's on doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I also didn't find it to be overly moisturizing which is great. In the image I have the Laura Mercier primer on under my foundation on the left side of my face and the Hylamide Blur on the right.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
April 12, 2017, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Hylamide HA Blur Face Serum 30ml
I really do love this product. The packaging is really clean and nice. It claims to blur your imperfections and I really do think it does just that. It makes my face slightly smoother, though I use both this product and benefit porefessional as a primer. My only con is the scent but it's not a deal breaker because the product works very well with my skin and with my foundations. I haven't seen much on this product when I tried to do some research on it. I'm glad I just bought it on a whim. Not sure if I would repurchase but I do think it's a great product.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Regina
May 29, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Hylamide HA Blur Face Serum 30ml
Feels way better on my skin than most primers. Kind of doubles as a moisturizer/primer/blur potion. I like that you can easily mix it in with other primers or foundations or moisturizer, or wear it on its own without any makeup on top. I'm not sure if I would purchase again, simply because I also like just using Deciem's HA + Moisturizing Factors by it its own.