BY HYLAMIDE

Achieve a flawless complexion with Hylamide HA Blur Face Serum, a next-generation formula that utilises a unique form of Hyaluronic Acid to perform a blurring effect on skin. Helping to scatter light in different directions to hide pores and lines, the serum expertly conceals imperfections and blends perfectly with your liquid foundation (unlike most other blurring formulas) to create a retouched finish. Hyaluronic-based prism technology delivers exceptional blurring properties, creating the appearance of flawless skin that looks hydrated and refined. Completely compatible with liquid foundation, it can be worn under or over your makeup, or even alone to camouflage the look of pores and lines. Suitable for all skin types.

Blythe H.
Blythe H.
In a market saturated with primers that promise the user the moon and the stars and the world, Hylamide's HA Blur is actually a stand-out product at a shocking reasonable pricepoint.  That said, I still docked a star because, while it is fantastic, it is not a miracle product.

HA Blur is great because a very little goes a very long way, it applies easily and evenly and it does mattify your surface, which is a great canvas for putting makeup on top of.  It also doesn't clog my pores or break me out, which is worth celebrating, nor does it "ball" up underneath makeup like some primers do.  This isn't a radiance primer so there's no sign of shimmer or glow here, but I'm happy about that (as far as I'm concerned, you can add highlighter products afterwards if you feel so inclined).

The downside?  This isn't an all-day primer.  My makeup does begin to get oily by the afternoon.  That said, I've yet to find a primer that doesn't have that issue (though, if I ever do, I'll save my five star rating for it!).  Longevity is one of the key reasons people use primers and this one's is okay, but not fabulous.

I'll still buy it again when I run out, unless something even better comes along (which I'm beginning to doubt will ever happen).
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
I just got this and have been testing it against the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Oil Free. I found that it actually performed a bit better on my oily skin for keeping my makeup from melting during the day than the LM one. The texture is like a thick gel/wax consistency, but after it's on doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I also didn't find it to be overly moisturizing which is great. In the image I have the Laura Mercier primer on under my foundation on the left side of my face and the Hylamide Blur on the right.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
I really do love this product. The packaging is really clean and nice. It claims to blur your imperfections and I really do think it does just that. It makes my face slightly smoother, though I use both this product and benefit porefessional as a primer. My only con is the scent but it's not a deal breaker because the product works very well with my skin and with my foundations. I haven't seen much on this product when I tried to do some research on it. I'm glad I just bought it on a whim. Not sure if I would repurchase but I do think it's a great product.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so loving this. I use it the same way I use primer under my foundation. It does a much better job of blurring pores and keeping me matte than my silicone based primers like Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer or tarte Clean Slate™ Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer and it's cheaper! It also has no silicones and is super moisturizing with HA. Amazing stuff
Tina Marie C.
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I purchased this because a) the glowing reviews and b) it's reasonable price point. Overall, I am very pleased with this primer and will purchase again when it's gone. It's a clear silicone-looking gel, but not exactly silicone-y. It's not nearly as thick or sticky. I don't feel it on my skin, it doesn't break my skin out, and it does what it says it's going to do: blur.
Joanarc S.
Joanarc S.
I was a few months late in getting into the @deciem bandwagon but when I found out about the @hylamide HA blur, I was sold. It's easily the best primer I've ever used. Primers for me is usually a miss. Some will blur pores but feels tacky. Some will mattify your face for two hours and then it's downhill​ from there. Some will make you wonder why it's even called a primer. This one will hold makeup for hours and blur imperfection. Also, I can feel it "containing" the oil throughout the day.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Amazing primer for the price.
It does everything it says it's going to do, it truly is a filter for your face.
It keeps greasies at bay & your pores dissapear.
I got good wear out of it for 7+ hours.
Truly a product that does what it says, I love everything I've tried from the ordinary!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Olympia, WA
This product completely changed the primer game. I have never found a primer that truly mattified my oily skin until I tried the HA Blur. My makeup stays put all day, even after swimming. Does not dry out my skin like other mattifying primers and as a bonus, comes in amazing hot pink packaging! This is my new HG product.
Simone G.
Simone G.
Vancouver, BC
I saw that HA blur won a beauty award and they had a sale on for people to try it. It is part of the finisher series, so it is more used as a primer then a serum. This is probably one of the most amazing products I have ever purchased. It got me $9 on sale, so regular price at sephora or online is $20 CAD. I would pay 4x that for this. It is the first primer I have used where I visually noticed change (and I've used a lot, Marc Jacobs, smash box, first aid beauty, tart, benefit) this one is AMAZING. It has a matte finish, and when you put it on your face you can see in a few seconds how fast it matteifys and fills in every little pore. I have huge pores on my nose and it diminished them in a second! I was so blown away I ran out of the bathroom - to show my boyfriend. Even he noticed a difference. It also plumps under my eye and makes me look more awake. I use it under my makeup and it lets my foundation effortlessly glide on. It makes my makeup last over 14 hours. You can even put it over your makeup, which I haven't tried, but I know it's a common practise with this product. Highly recommend. Go try this.
Phil S.
Phil S.
Toronto, ON
I'm amazed at how well this primer works! It's everything I want a primer to do. It's like an "airbrush filter". Upon application, it instantly blurs rough texture on my skin (pores, bumps, etc). It gives my skin a soft texture that's super smooth to the touch. Makes my foundation and concealer glide on effortlessly! Throughout the day, I really notice the oil-controlling effects; I'm not as oily as I normally get with any other primer I've tried. I really feel like it holds my makeup so much better- even through hot/humid weather. Best part, it's not too expensive and you get a pretty fair amount of product for the price. Highly recommend!