BY HYLAMIDE

Achieve a flawless complexion with Hylamide HA Blur Face Serum, a next-generation formula that utilises a unique form of Hyaluronic Acid to perform a blurring effect on skin. Helping to scatter light in different directions to hide pores and lines, the serum expertly conceals imperfections and blends perfectly with your liquid foundation (unlike most other blurring formulas) to create a retouched finish. Hyaluronic-based prism technology delivers exceptional blurring properties, creating the appearance of flawless skin that looks hydrated and refined. Completely compatible with liquid foundation, it can be worn under or over your makeup, or even alone to camouflage the look of pores and lines. Suitable for all skin types.

• Any tips on applying Hylamide HA Blur Face Serum ? I tri...2 Answers
Buy on lookfan...*
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
After receiving advice on here on how to best apply this product, I absolutely love it. Right now I mix it in with my foundation prior to application and it not only helps my makeup more strongly adhere to my skin, it has also reduce oil in my t-zone. I only use a pea sized amount and that seems to do the trick. I'm seriously considering a repurchase once I run out of this tube!
Kristin G.
Oceanside
I got this in a Beautylish Lucky Bag earlier this year, and I was kind of confused about it when I first looked at it. It turns out this is meant to go on after foundation/face makeup but BEFORE powder. It seems most people are using it as a primer so if it's not working for you, you may want to try it after liquid makeup and before powder. That being said, I still don't think it's anything special. It doesn't ruin my makeup or anything, but it doesn't make any dramatic difference to the point where I would take time to apply it before applying powder. I also don't have a significant concern when it comes to pores so maybe if you have more of an issue with pores this may be more helpful to you.
Natasha W.
ARDMORE
This is my HG primer right now. It makes my skin feel like velvet! It makes application of (some) makeup so much better. I usually use either the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer or the Glossier Stretch Concealer under my eyes and putting this under my eyes makes the concealer go on so much better. It also does really blur! I love this.
Blythe H.
In a market saturated with primers that promise the user the moon and the stars and the world, Hylamide's HA Blur is actually a stand-out product at a shocking reasonable pricepoint.  That said, I still docked a star because, while it is fantastic, it is not a miracle product.

HA Blur is great because a very little goes a very long way, it applies easily and evenly and it does mattify your surface, which is a great canvas for putting makeup on top of.  It also doesn't clog my pores or break me out, which is worth celebrating, nor does it "ball" up underneath makeup like some primers do.  This isn't a radiance primer so there's no sign of shimmer or glow here, but I'm happy about that (as far as I'm concerned, you can add highlighter products afterwards if you feel so inclined).

The downside?  This isn't an all-day primer.  My makeup does begin to get oily by the afternoon.  That said, I've yet to find a primer that doesn't have that issue (though, if I ever do, I'll save my five star rating for it!).  Longevity is one of the key reasons people use primers and this one's is okay, but not fabulous.

I'll still buy it again when I run out, unless something even better comes along (which I'm beginning to doubt will ever happen).
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
I just got this and have been testing it against the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Oil Free 50ml/1.7oz. I found that it actually performed a bit better on my oily skin for keeping my makeup from melting during the day than the LM one. The texture is like a thick gel/wax consistency, but after it's on doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I also didn't find it to be overly moisturizing which is great. In the image I have the Laura Mercier primer on under my foundation on the left side of my face and the Hylamide Blur on the right.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Amazing primer for the price.
It does everything it says it's going to do, it truly is a filter for your face.
It keeps greasies at bay & your pores dissapear.
I got good wear out of it for 7+ hours.
Truly a product that does what it says, I love everything I've tried from the ordinary!
Joanarc S.
I was a few months late in getting into the @deciem bandwagon but when I found out about the @hylamide HA blur, I was sold. It's easily the best primer I've ever used. Primers for me is usually a miss. Some will blur pores but feels tacky. Some will mattify your face for two hours and then it's downhill​ from there. Some will make you wonder why it's even called a primer. This one will hold makeup for hours and blur imperfection. Also, I can feel it "containing" the oil throughout the day.
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I purchased this because a) the glowing reviews and b) it's reasonable price point. Overall, I am very pleased with this primer and will purchase again when it's gone. It's a clear silicone-looking gel, but not exactly silicone-y. It's not nearly as thick or sticky. I don't feel it on my skin, it doesn't break my skin out, and it does what it says it's going to do: blur.
Natalie C.
Olympia, WA
This product completely changed the primer game. I have never found a primer that truly mattified my oily skin until I tried the HA Blur. My makeup stays put all day, even after swimming. Does not dry out my skin like other mattifying primers and as a bonus, comes in amazing hot pink packaging! This is my new HG product.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so loving this. I use it the same way I use primer under my foundation. It does a much better job of blurring pores and keeping me matte than my silicone based primers like Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer or tarte Clean Slate™ Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer and it's cheaper! It also has no silicones and is super moisturizing with HA. Amazing stuff
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
Any tips on applying Hylamide HA Blur Face Serum ? I tried it out yesterday and it looked HORRIBLE underneath their own foundation. I was amazed at the difference between this and The Ordinary High-Adherance Silcone Primer which at least gives me smooth application.