Hylamide C25

by Hylamide

Concentrated and completely stable 25% Ethylated Vitamin C booster offers a fast-tracked approach to a visibly radiant, healthy-looking skin tone.

Ethyl-Ascorbate Complex (25% pure Ethyl-Ascorbic Acid)
  • Extraordinarily-stable complex from the Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) family to encourage an even, smooth and glowing skin appearance.
Pre-solubilized Resorcinol Complex
  • A patented, highly-efficient form of solubilized active resorcinol offers an evenly bright-looking skin tone while acting as a powerful antioxidant with an outstanding safety profile.

Usage: Apply twice daily to offer radiance and visible evenness. Can be used as part of any skincare regimen before the application of moisturizers and/or makeup. Avoid the use of peptide formulas or those containing Niacinamide when using this product.

Ingredients: Propanediol, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid, Phenylethyl Resorcinol.

I have recently seen this product and thinking about ordering it. Can anyone give a review if they have used it. So far I have seen great ratings for this and the SubQ eye serum. Seems big in Europe
Start your review of Hylamide C25!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
I like it so far. I have tried several vitamin C serums for brightening effect. The C25 Booster is definitely well worth it's economic price point. It does have a pretty distinct smell if you can live with that, the formula is also a bit strong and stung me on the first few tries, but I would say I use it together with a carrot oil, and so far my skin looks brighter and feels good!
Combination / Puffiness, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Scottsdale, AZ
I.LOVE.THIS.STUFF. It is hard to find good vitamin c quality and this is it. It starts by going on a bit oily but after a few minutes it drys down so it can definetly be worn under makeup. It makes my skin look so freaking bright and radiant instantly. Ive been using for about 4 months now and i can see a general difference in my skin texture. Its amazing
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Puffiness
Manitou Beach, MI
Hylamide C25 uploaded by Shayla M.
I have trust issues with vitamin C, since the ingredient is notoriously quick to oxidize. But I don't have to worry about that with DECIEM Hylamide Booster C25, a breakthrough vitamin C serum that is so stable, it can be packaged in a clear bottle. There's a whopping 25 percent ascorbic acid in here, along with another antioxidant called resorcinol—but zero silicones, oil, water or alcohol. You'll like this booster if you're looking to brighten and even out your skin tone while treating fine lines. Vitamin C can also help fade post-acne marks and prevent blackheads!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness
I was looking for a stand alone vitamin C serum to add into my skincare routine. This serum absorbed beautifully into my skin, and worked well with all my current skincare. I saw brightening of skin literally within the first week and was honestly so shocked. Imo it’s affordable and comes in 1 ounce but a little goes a long way and mine still looks practically new after using for around 6 weeks. I only use this at night as well, so to see such great results so quickly was amazing. I have clear combo skin, currently normal/oily with a fair/light complexion.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
San Diego, CA
My absolute favorite vitamin c serum. The price is right and I can’t describe the movie star glow this gives my skin. I don’t know what I’d do if this ever disappeared.
Dry / Fine Lines
Roanoke, VA
What a great product it does exactly what it is suppose to do. Left me looking brighter with tan looking
Oily / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
My first oil based vit c serum. That's why I do not use it in the morning, just in the evening. I use a hyaluronic acid product first on wet skin and then this, followed by moisturizer and a light oil. It is a very easy vit c form for our skin to recognize and so it tends to work pretty well on different skin types, and the oil makes it more stabil so it does not turn orange so quick, which means it looses its working power.
Oily, Mature / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Edmonton, AB
Love, love, love! You definitely don't need a lot, a couple drops will cover your entire face. Boosted my radiance so much. I can see a difference when I'm not using it regularly. My pores are smaller and tighter and my skin generally looks way more clear. Must have in your skin care routine.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Hornsby
Price: $43 AUD

Packaging: Clear frosted glass bottle with an dropper applicator.

Performance & Results: This serum contains a vitamin C derivative - ethylated ascorbic acid (EAA), which doesn't oxidise in air - hooray! However, for extra reassurance I do wish the product came in an opaque pump bottle. This form of vitamin C is very stable, and at the 25% strength I have found it to do great things for my skin.

On application it does feel somewhat oily, but more like a dry oil - although this product is oil free!  It has a very light scent that doesn't linger. I have not encountered any stinging or other negative effects.

I apply this regularly at night, but not daily. Probably somewhere between 2-3 times a week, increasing when I feel that my skin might need a little extra support if I have been more stressed during the week. I have used this before in the day, but not whilst I was wearing makeup so cannot comment on how it sits with foundation.

I began to see results after 3 weeks and noticed that much of my previous mild red scars from cystic pimples had fades as well as reduced the inflammation of the raised tissue. For me - I have quite clear skin but from time to time I do develop deep cystic acne spots during my period, which when they heal leave a dark red/brown scar which can take several months to fade. This serum has reduced the time it takes for the scar to fade, and I apply it to blemishes as soon as they appear. For its brightening aspect, I am absolutely thrilled!

Repurchase: Yes, and have done so already.

Price: $43 AUD

Packaging: Clear frosted glass bottle with an dropper applicator.

Repurchase: Yes, and have done so already.

Combination / Dullness, Sun Damage, Uneven Skin Tone
Calgary, AB
I use this product on a daily morning basis. I mix it with a serum to apply all over my face. It give a really nice glow on the face all day and leave skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. It’s very affordable and easy to use with the dropper. I’ve recommended to friends already!