BY HYDROXYCUT

Unlike Other Bars That Contain Less Protein And Can Be Filled With Fat, Carbs And Sugar, This Product Gives You The Protein You Want In A Satisfying And Delicious Guilt-Free Indulgence. 18 G Of Protein Only 2 G Of Sugar 50% Less Fat Than The Leading Bar Only 190 Calories Only 4 G Net Carbs Plus 200 Mg Of Green Coffee Made In Usa see more...

catherine f.
I love love this product and really is protein because contain chocolate with a light sugar and is increible this product in my opinion really is delicious and light for my diet
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Give you great energy before and after lifting and working out. Just not s fan of the taste s bit chalky to me. But worth the energy you get and how you feel.
Helen H.
Gainesville, FL
Not my first choice of protein bar and not so fond of the taste but it does its work especially when I need a boost of energy. Wish it's a bit cheaper, too.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
For a weight loss snack these actually taste pretty good. Not quite a butterfinger, but the chocolate and peanut butter taste pretty good.
lexi f.
This isn't the best bar but it is really good and it hold you down and your appetite so you don't have to eat I would want to buy it again
Emily S.
Tucson, AZ
One of my favorite types of protein bars! They taste amazing, it's always hard to eat just one. Great for trying to loose weight.
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are pretty good though super hard to find. I would give them more stars if they were easier to find and a little Cheaper
Georgie S.
San Diego, CA
So yummy! I love these especially if you're trying to lose weight. Put down the Reese's and grab one of these babies
Bob L.
It was yummy, but i was very hungry afterword. I had to have two, so stick to another diet plan instead of meal bars.
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
Loved these protein bars! Healthy, affordable and tastes great! Kept me fuller longer and sged some pounds!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Does this actually taste good?
Amanda B.
I would really like to lose weight but I don't do well with diets. are these a good substitute to get me started?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in this bar?
I can't seem to get rid of the stubborn lower stomach fat, will this really help slim it down?