BY HYDROXYCUT

Dietary Supplements Add To Coffee, Tea Or Any Hot Beverage To Lose Weight* , 1 25 Calories Per Serving Non-Stimulant Green Coffee 200Mg Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored Hydroxycut &Reg; Skinny Vanilla Helps You Loose Weight With Its Scientifically Researched Ingredient (Green Coffee Bean Extract).* , 1 &Nbsp; It Is A Simple Way To Pack An Extra Punch Into Your Regular Cup Of Coffee, Tea Or Favorite Hot Beverage, And Still Feel Good About It. Made In Usa 1 Average Weight Loss With Key Ingredient (200Mg Of Green Coffee Extract) Was 10.95 Lbs In A 60-Day Study With A Low-Calorie Diet And 3.7 Lbs In A Separate 8-Week Study With A Calorie-Reduced Diet And Moderate Exercise.* *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Beth J.
Florence, WI
nancy t.
Los Angeles, CA
This to me was not my favorite coffee . It have me feeling super bad just like the pills ... but that's just me cause from my sister it was a okay product
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Not such a great product, flavor is not great, and seems to have any strange after taste which i hate! I'm sure there's something better out there
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I don't believe the hype behind any of the hydroxy cut line. If there are results, they are temporary and completely unhealthy
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Such a great idea, coffee packets. They taste great and make my coffee a healthy part of the day.Just another gimmick. They left me feeling badly. Got a head rush from all the caffeine. After a few years I got wiser and stopped trying with products like these.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I'm a big coffee drinker and usually coffee only acts on me if I drink 3 or more cups. Unfortunately products like this have those type of side effects because they are ment to be part of a weightloss plan that includes exercise and eating healthy. What usually helps me is to is to start with a low dose (half a packet maybe) after a meal and before exercise (once a day). Continue to increase your intake until you build a tolarece and reach the indicated amount. Remember to always read lables and if you don't do well with this type of products consult a doctor to check for high/low blood pressure, and heartrate abnormalities. Hope this helps!
Jennifer M.
Burnsville, MN
Does this work? Does it make you jittery? I can not use the hydroxycut pills because they made me jittery, sweat, my heart was pounding and I felt intoxicated. Needless to say, I stopped taking the pills immediately. :(
Elizabeth M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These sound so interesting! Where are they sold??
Bailee B.
How is the taste of these? They look kind of good!