BY HYDROXYCUT

Convenient Way To Lose Weight.* This Is A Fun Way To Get The Proven Weight Loss Power Of Hydroxycut In Your Diet And Exercise Plan. Just Shake It Onto Your Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner And Enjoy Your Meals, Because It Doesn't Alter The Taste Or Texture Of Your Food. Simple And Convenient Fast And Effective - Key Ingredients Proven Effective In Clinical Studies Of 8 And 12 Weeks* 100% Stimulant Free* No Calories, Sugar Or Sodium Gluten- And Lactose Free Includes Weight Loss Guide And Carrying Case * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa see more...

• Did this give anyone the jitters?1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? Is it worth the money?1 Answers
DONNA V.
Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Sprinkles not a fan of the product..I saw it and decided to give it a try and it was just a waste of my money...I will NOT recommend this too anyone..
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I tried these after passing by them every time I went to the store. Sadly this didn't do anything for me. I ate pretty well before so I was hoping this would just boost what I was already doing for myself to get healthy. I didn't notice any changes
Amy B.
I am skeptical of these types of things anyways but I decided to give it a try. I agree with some of the other reviews out there, the taste was so bad no matter what I did I never could get used to it. Couldn't try it more than a few times
Jordan S.
atlanta, GA
I got these at kroger on sale so it wasn't a big investment in case it didn't work. i don't know if they work or not because they are SO GROSS. its a brown powder that smells bad. i tried to mix it in with my food but it made it so gross i didn't eat it. i would not recommend this unless you have no sense of smell
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
I purchased this on sale at the grocery store. It looked like pepper when you shook it on your food and had a mildly unpleasant taste. I didn't notice any results.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
I tried this product and didn't see any results on the scale or on my body. I hope other people did. It was also kind of pricey for the lack of results if you ask me.
Kristen S.
These taste not the best and i don't feel are all that effective. i think there are better options available on the market for using a weight loss substation.
Rachael H.
Great Falls, MT
Like all Hydroxycut products this one is overpriced and fails to perform tried it and it did not work also the taste was very bad
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
My mom got these a year back in an effort to lose weight. i really do not think it worked at all. just a rouse to full us.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I would like to try this before actually purchasing it. If its expensive but doesn't work then I am not interested.
bailey g.
How well does this product work? Is it worth the money?
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Did this give anyone the jitters?