Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Max! for Women uploaded by Ashley B.Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Max! for Women uploaded by Heather J.Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Max! for Women uploaded by Cheyenne R.

BY HYDROXYCUT #25 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement. New From the Makers of America s #1 Selling Weight-Loss Supplement Brand 07- 08**. Powerful Weight Loss!*, 1,2. Proven to Reduce BMI*, 1,2. Fast-Acting Energizing Effects*, 3. Clinically Proven Key Ingredients 1,2. Liquid Weight-Loss Formula Max! ProDefine™ - The Max! ProDefine Blend includes clinically proven key ingredients researched to deliver powerful weight-loss results.* 1,2 Max! Hydroxagen® - Contains an ingredient that delivers fast-acting energizing effects completing the powerful fo. see more...

Regina X.
Los Angeles, CA
Any weight loss product will make you feel nasty at first, this product might not be any different I just started a few weeks ago. You are to start with one pill two times a day 30 minutes before your biggest meals after the 3rd day 2pills two times a day, and after the 5th day 3 pills two times a day. Now that's optional depending on what your body can handle. You also have to cut your calorie intake and work out! You can't just take the pill and expect to have the best body ever!. You have to have 3 meals a day. And drink lots of water. Also no snaking!!! If you stick with this you will see the results of not then you are just throwing away money.
Savannah S.
Dalton, GA
I was not impressed with this product. After several days of taking it I felt dizzy and could not sleep at night. It didn't make any difference in my weight even while I continued to eat healthy and workout. It compares to all other weight products to me because they usually just have bad side effects and do not help with weight management.
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Only three stars because of the caffeine that woke me up. It does give energy, but didn't help with the weight loss. Also, I could never take more than one per day because It was just too much. I wasn't able to sleep at night with two per day. Taking one in the morning for energy was great, but that's about all this did for me.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I now take a different version of this, but I cut my dose down to half of the recommended dose. I am not sure if this works or not since I don't take a full dose, but I do feel my body temperature increase, and it does wake me up after a half hour after taking it. I also see a decrease in appetite.
Nana L.
These pills did take my hunger away at first for like the first month and they gave me so much energy. If I didn't work out I would have the jitters really bad. It's a good diet pill I just wish it worked longer then a month for me. I have lost 20 pounds in month alone on these pills.
Nancy H.
I have been taking this for a couple of weeks and I have not lost weight, but I stopped taking it the way is instructed because I had some side effects. So I'm just taking like a smaller dose. I do feel better, not bloated and my cloths fit better.
Maddie S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I really enjoy these because once you have a meal, you're full. When I take these I don't snack throughout the day which is what I wanted. I also really like the energy it gives me to make it through the day!
Emmylee G.
I've lost 15lbs n two months. I don't exercise just these which significantly reduce appetite, they cause me to sweat, but I don't get the jitters.
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Been using it for a month with exercise and a good diet I've lost 1lb it's okay. It makes me feel dizzy and jittery.
Dana R.
North Port, FL
Didn't lose any weight, even with diet and exercise. Also didn't like that you have to see them 3 times a day
Rebecca B.
Conway, NH
Where can you buy this product
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
Has this product had any crazy side effects for anyone?
Donna W.
Tiffin , OH
Is this product Worth it?
Nicole K.
Arlington, VA
Has anyone lost any weight while using this product? I'm always reluctant to buy something if it doesn't work!
Crystal B.