BY HYDROXYCUT

Dietary Supplement. America s # 1 Selling Weight-Loss Supplement Brand**. New Formula. Lose Weight Fast™**. Burn Calories*. Clinically Researched Primary Ingredient*. Each Bottle Now Lasts 50%. Longer !*. #1 Selling Weight-Loss Supplement Brand**™ Because it Works! You deserve the very best, so put your trust in the power of Hydroxycut® Advanced and discover for yourself why millions of Americans have made Hydroxycut® the #1 Selling Weight-Loss S. see more...

Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Lose Weight
  • "While she did become thinner while on these, the risk of the side effects far outweigh (no pun intended) the weight loss." in 6 reviews
  • "If you take them as directed while also following a stable diet of clean eating and exorcising (cardio and weight training, here) you will see results." in 4 reviews
  • "The only thing it is good for is increasing your heart rate to the point of it racing and making you feel not yourself." in 4 reviews
  • "Bought this like 5 or 6 years ago and I lost lots of weight but it made me feel like crap!" in 4 reviews
  • "Save your money and focus on clean eating and exercising to see results. " in 2 reviews
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Lose Weight, 72 ea, Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Lose Weight, 150 ea more...
Horrible. I'd give this product zero stars if I could. Makes your heart beat uncontrollably fast, makes you feel sick to your stomach, and yet still hungry. This product should be removed off of the shelves for the health risks associated.

Try Protein World's Slender Blend diet pills instead. They actually help speed up metabolism without making one feel sick or like they're going to have a heart attack.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
Review for: Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Lose Weight, 72 ea more...
I totally love the Hydroxycut Pro Clinical lose weight pills they are amazing. I have already lost weight I follow them as directed. I have been using these pills with a very low carb or no carb diet at all. I have lost exactly 10 lb and I will definitely be repurchasing these pills. There is a really good food plan and recipes on their website that can actually help you kick start the weight loss Journey with these pills. You have to take them as directed so you don't have that light-headed feeling.
Yashira L.
Florida
Review for: Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Lose Weight, 72 ea more...
NOPEEE my uncle was taking this and he passed out so I called 911 once the EMT got there and saw he was taking this his exact words where "are you trying to explode your heart" turn out ot was because of the pills .
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This stuff right here is the worst!! You won't want to take this at all. You might lose water weight but that's about it!! It makes you feel like your heart is about to come out of your chest! You feel thirst all the time and headaches all the time. I stopped after a week,I couldn't do it and wasn't worth it at all!!
Chancia M.
washikngton
Review for: Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Lose Weight, 150 ea more...
If you are not a caffein drinker then this is NOT for you. It did exactly what it is suppose to(give me energy/cut appetite/help lose weight). This is extremely strong. My expectations were met but I could not finish the bottle as I was basically running everywhere I went lol.
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
Review for: Other more...
I've tried and tried other brands and nothing worked. I gave up for a while cause I couldn't find the right one then one day I was looking through a magazine and seen this one. So I tried it for a few months and I got the results I was looking for.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
I started using Hydroxycut when they first came out on the market and they worked great for me. I was a little skeptical at first but I was pleased with the outcome. I used them while working out 5days a week and it helped me lose weight and tone up pretty quickly.  I did not experience any of the side effect listed on the bottle but I also followed the instructions on the bottle to make sure that I used them properly.  I would definitely recommend using this product with your exercise regime.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
It helps me a little with energy, and I can tell it helps my metabolism, because I do notice I loose a little bit of weight if I actually start to work out a few days a week. It does keep me awake at night sometimes if I take it late in the morning. Sometimes it increases my anxiety, because of the caffeine. It also makes my bloodsugar unstable throughout the day.
Sheila M.
Westerville, OH
These cause really bad jitters if you aren't used to caffeine or if you don't take them as directed.  I have taken these for almost 2 months and with changing my diet, and significantly increasing my fitness level I have seen great changes (I lost 5 pounds in one week), and then another 5 over the course of a month.  I'd definitely recommend these if you don't have a great deal of weight to lose, or if you want to get over a plateau.
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I tried these out about 3years ago. I was significantly heavier than I am now. I def didn't like the fact that I felt really jittery and like my heart was always racing. Idk if it has been improved but from my experience before I wouldn't purchase again sadly.
Sandra B.
Dying to know does thing actually work like the commercial say they do ??
Thania B.
Does this work? Has anyone had a bad reaction to this?
Jacey H.
Fitchburg, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Did this work for you?
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
How well does this product work?
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I've been wanting to try these? How had it effected you positively? How long did it take you to see results?