Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Lose Weight uploaded by KaylaMay E.Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Lose Weight uploaded by Maria D.Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Lose Weight uploaded by Antumn M.

BY HYDROXYCUT #41 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement. America s # 1 Selling Weight-Loss Supplement Brand**. New Formula. Lose Weight Fast™**. Burn Calories*. Clinically Researched Primary Ingredient*. Each Bottle Now Lasts 50%. Longer !*. #1 Selling Weight-Loss Supplement Brand**™ Because it Works! You deserve the very best, so put your trust in the power of Hydroxycut® Advanced and discover for yourself why millions of Americans have made Hydroxycut® the #1 Selling Weight-Loss S. see more...

Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Lose Weight
  • "While she did become thinner while on these, the risk of the side effects far outweigh (no pun intended) the weight loss." in 6 reviews
  • "If you take them as directed while also following a stable diet of clean eating and exorcising (cardio and weight training, here) you will see results." in 4 reviews
  • "The only thing it is good for is increasing your heart rate to the point of it racing and making you feel not yourself." in 4 reviews
  • "Bought this like 5 or 6 years ago and I lost lots of weight but it made me feel like crap!" in 4 reviews
  • "I started feeling dizzy and afterwards my heart was pumping so fast I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. " in 2 reviews
Faith W.
Morrison
I had good results with this when I was just looking for something to take without excersise to lose weight. Not sure it did much besides give energy but the placebo effect was definitely a plus!
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff right here is the worst!! You won't want to take this at all. You might lose water weight but that's about it!! It makes you feel like your heart is about to come out of your chest! You feel thirst all the time and headaches all the time. I stopped after a week,I couldn't do it and wasn't worth it at all!!
Mindie P.
Riverton, UT
I took Hydroxycut for 5 weeks and it almost killed me, literally. My liver started to fail and I was so sick I thought I was going to die. I was in the hospital daily for 6 weeks having blood tests and biopsy after biopsy monitor my liver functions. It was determined by a team of doctors that the Hydroxycut had indeed caused my liver failure. I was a week away from being put on the transplant list when my liver started to cure itself. Watch out! This stuff is lethal.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
I started using Hydroxycut when they first came out on the market and they worked great for me. I was a little skeptical at first but I was pleased with the outcome. I used them while working out 5days a week and it helped me lose weight and tone up pretty quickly.  I did not experience any of the side effect listed on the bottle but I also followed the instructions on the bottle to make sure that I used them properly.  I would definitely recommend using this product with your exercise regime.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
It helps me a little with energy, and I can tell it helps my metabolism, because I do notice I loose a little bit of weight if I actually start to work out a few days a week. It does keep me awake at night sometimes if I take it late in the morning. Sometimes it increases my anxiety, because of the caffeine. It also makes my bloodsugar unstable throughout the day.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
The first time i tried this I lost about 25lbs!! I was so excited. I did pair it with some low impact stretches but i saw results! I stopped taking it for a while then tried again with no results. The main thing to watch out for when you take this is you have to eat after you take it. It would make me feel aweful if i didnt eat within a half hour.
Sheila Lynne M.
Westerville, OH
These cause really bad jitters if you aren't used to caffeine or if you don't take them as directed.  I have taken these for almost 2 months and with changing my diet, and significantly increasing my fitness level I have seen great changes (I lost 5 pounds in one week), and then another 5 over the course of a month.  I'd definitely recommend these if you don't have a great deal of weight to lose, or if you want to get over a plateau.
Meagen P.
Fredericksburg, TX
So I'll start with the pros on Hydroxycut. It gives me energy after I take the pills, and it does not make my heart race. I believe it is also helping curb my appetite. However, the con is I have been taking them for 3 weeks now and have only lost about 2 pounds..this would be good if I wasn't dieting and exercising but since I am doing those things it doesn't seem like it is helping lose weight.
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Fitspiration Expert
I tried these out about 3years ago. I was significantly heavier than I am now. I def didn't like the fact that I felt really jittery and like my heart was always racing. Idk if it has been improved but from my experience before I wouldn't purchase again sadly.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fitspiration Expert
I used these pills once for a few weeks and I did lost 15lbs. I didn't like the jittery feeling that they gave me & I also started having trouble sleeping. I bought them at Walmart at the average price. I was not impressed & I wouldn't recommend this product. Too many #sideeffects too soon.
Sandra B.
Dying to know does thing actually work like the commercial say they do ??
Jacey H.
Fitchburg , WI
Did this work for you?
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
How well does this product work?
Thania B.
Does this work? Has anyone had a bad reaction to this?
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Fitspiration Expert
I've been wanting to try these? How had it effected you positively? How long did it take you to see results?