Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free

by Hydroxycut

Pro clinical Hydroxycut is 100% caffeine-free and fits conveniently into your healthy, active lifestyle! It s encased with rapid-release caplet technology, designed for enhanced solubility and quick dispersal.

Does this product really work? Is it good for you?
Start your review of Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free!
Tracie B.
Columbus, OH
I generally get jitters and sweats from these sort of products, but since these were caffeine free, I didn't! That said, they helped a bit with appetite suppression, and I noticed a slight change in weight, nothing ground breaking though. This product was a great way to jumpstart my weight loss goals. You should plan to take 6 pills a day, and they say you should do this for 30 days straight... That means this bottle will only cover half of the program which I find a bit counterintuitive. Bottom line: Good not great.
Gcodekicks
Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free uploaded by Gcodekicks
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I actually love this product at first I was like I wonder how it is and hearing others I wasn't sure about it but then it was on sale so I said let me try it because I'd tried other stuff like green tea but I love trying new things plus I needed something to help lose weight besides exercise to speed it up a little bit but not over do it, so I used it even when I used it once a day it worked wonders even though you're supposed to take it more than once a day. I started using it the way it says on the direction. I can say it works wonders by itself even without exercising & without changing up your diet too much. I started exercising & not eating out as much which made it work that much better stomach got smaller lost weight all the way around which helped health wise as well and I would buy it when it was on sale only even when I stopped taking it but kept exercising I was able to keep my weight down the way I wanted & needed so if you need to lose weight with help I'd recommend using HydroxyCut choose which one that would work best for you. I took the capsules I never tried the gummies or the packets that you mix in your drink/water but I'm sure it'll work just as well not sure if it's better but hey you can try it.
Allina M.
Naperville, IL
I didn't feel jittery and it did curb my appetite. I do think this products works. It is expensive.
Andrea S.
Jber, AK
I wouldn't recommend hydroxycut to anyone. I've had a few bad experiences with this brand and refuse to try anything else from them.
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
I actually liked this product and how much energy it gave me. It help me feel energized and exercise more, and would actually not make me feel hungry. Even though you feel like your not loosing weight you actually do.