Hydroxycut Pro Clinical

by Hydroxycut

Dietary Supplement New & Improved! America s #1 Selling Weight-Loss Supplement Brand 07- 08** Lose Weight * Increase Energy* 0 Sugar Scientifically Researched Key Ingredient* Lose Wight with New & Improved Hydroxycut Advanced!* New, improved and patent-pending Hydroxycut Advanced builds upon the 15 years of supplement innovation that helped make Hydroxycut America s #1 Selling Weight-Loss Supplement Brand 07- 08.**  Unlike other products that have come and gone, Hydroxycut has been a leader simply because it really works! By adding Hydroxycut Advanced to your diet and exercise plan, the power to lose weight is yours!* Two Clinical Studies Show You Can Lose Weight! The scientifically researched key ingredient has been shown in two randomized, double-bond, placebo-controlled studies to deliver weight-loss results.*  In one study, subjects taking the

Has anyone else felt that this flavor is almost too sweet for the ratio of powder mix to water that they give?
Iv been wanting to try this but i hv been woundering How good this works?
Does this work?
Start your review of Hydroxycut Pro Clinical!
Product Highlights
“Taste like fruit punch and gives you a big burst of energy!!” in reviews
Fontana, CA
My hubs and I have both used hydroxycut, however since I’m not a pill person I got the drink mix version. As effective as the product is, I find it to be very sweet and often it’s hard for me to drink an entire water bottle full of this product. In order to cut the sweetness I have to add more water and chug the drink mix. Now, the flavor is amazing but the sweetness almost kills it for me. Maybe I should attempt the gummies ?
Rochester, NY
Sticking to a plan is important, so when this is taken with some type of exercise routine, and not necessary a diet but a planthat you are not taking in excess calories, fats, carbs,...etc, then this product will work wonders. It most certainly help in the loss of fat, improved metabolism, just in general all around decent additive to a regiment for weight loss. You will start to see weight loss very quickly, and that will make you want to work harder and meet that goal you set for your self.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I likes this alot. U drink it in the morning before breakfast I like mine really cold it does keep me full for a while so I. Won't eat a heavy breakfast I. Would buy this again to try it out a second time it taste good like pink lemonade I want this to come in different flavor then. I. Would. Give it 5 stars
Pflugerville, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this product! It not only tastes amazing but gives me a boost of energy that's different from coffee. Sometimes you just need something cold and refreshing! I bought it at my local grocery store and every time I buy t I get a $3 off coupon printed so it's great! I would recommend shopping for this at H-E-B if you are located in Texas!
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
1,178 reviews
I really enjoyed the taste of this product. Not sure if it helped with weight loss since i didnt take it as directed. It did give mote energy. I found it helped maintain my weight when i first tried it in college. I will be giving this another try and taking it as directed.
My husband began drinking these before me. He liked the taste & the results were great so I gave it a try. I did notice a reduction in appetite & my sweet tooth. I don't drink these regularly anymore but when I do, it's usually when I need a quick boost of energy & appetite suppressant.
Dinuba, CA
Didn't really see results . I honestly didn't think it didn't so much at all I don't really see what that hyphe was all about . I got Recommended by a friend but didn't work out for me
Columbus, GA
These drink packets are the best. I buy them from Amazon in the bottle which is like seven dollars. I absolutely love the taste of it. And use it probably twice a day. It’s got 200 mg of green coffee caffeine. So it gives you a burst of energy as well. Very very suggested. Also curves your hunger
Hydroxycut is one of the best products that I have used to help encourage my weight loss and to help manage my eating habits. With this on top of eating healthy and managing my portions of food, I have happily lost 10 pounds in two months.
Crosby, TX
Love these! So yummy and they really work! I took these plus hydroxycut max pills and lost about 20 lbs within a months time!! It's pretty cheap too and it's the only weight loss supplement I've taken.