Hydroxycut Pro Clinical uploaded by Gabrielle M.

BY HYDROXYCUT #45 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement New & Improved! America s #1 Selling Weight-Loss Supplement Brand 07- 08** Lose Weight * Increase Energy* 0 Sugar Scientifically Researched Key Ingredient* Lose Wight with New & Improved Hydroxycut Advanced!* New, improved and patent-pending Hydroxycut Advanced builds upon the 15 years of supplement innovation that helped make Hydroxycut America s #1 Selling Weight-Loss Supplement Brand 07- 08.**  Unlike other products that have come and gone, Hydroxycut has been a leader simply because it really works! By adding Hydroxycut Advanced to your diet and exercise plan, the power to lose weight is yours!* Two Clinical Studies Show You Can Lose Weight! The scientifically researched key ingredient has been shown in two randomized, double-bond, placebo-controlled studies to deliver weight-loss results.*  In one study, subjects taking the see more...

• Iv been wanting to try this but i hv been woundering How good thi...1 Answers
  • Does this work?3 Answers
  • "Taste like fruit punch and gives you a big burst of energy!!" in 1 review
Veronica S.
I really enjoyed the taste of this product. Not sure if it helped with weight loss since i didnt take it as directed. It did give mote energy. I found it helped maintain my weight when i first tried it in college. I will be giving this another try and taking it as directed.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
Love this product! It not only tastes amazing but gives me a boost of energy that's different from coffee. Sometimes you just need something cold and refreshing! I bought it at my local grocery store and every time I buy t I get a $3 off coupon printed so it's great! I would recommend shopping for this at H-E-B if you are located in Texas!
Jordan W.
My husband began drinking these before me. He liked the taste & the results were great so I gave it a try. I did notice a reduction in appetite & my sweet tooth. I don't drink these regularly anymore but when I do, it's usually when I need a quick boost of energy & appetite suppressant.
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
Didn't really see results . I honestly didn't think it didn't so much at all I don't really see what that hyphe was all about . I got Recommended by a friend but didn't work out for me
Kamree W.
Fort polk, LA
Love these! So yummy and they really work! I took these plus hydroxycut max pills and lost about 20 lbs within a months time!! It's pretty cheap too and it's the only weight loss supplement I've taken.
Marisa H.
This product works great! Gives me tons of energy for my workouts. A bit of a crash afterwards but only if you don't drink enough water. I bought from walmart. I bought this 3x
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've personally never tried this product,but I have heard A lot of people that like this and buy this often I have heard nothing but great things about this so I can't wait to try it.
Lady M.
Trinity, NC
So I've always been very wary when it comes to weight loss supplements, especially pills, but a few days ago I decided "what do I have to lose?" and went out and picked up a box of this stuff.

Let me tell you- the energy I felt after drinking one packet of this stuff was insane. I've even added this as part of the liquid diet I'm currently doing and so far after 5 days I've lost 4 pounds.

I'm definitely buying this again for another 14 day supply.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
I actually really like this product. I'm not a huge pill taker so the drink mix helps a lot. You take this product to help you lose weight when you are already trying to work out and eat right, so it just helps to assist in the process of losing weight... it doesn't lose the weight for you, thats something that customers have to remember.
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
This is really nothing more than an expensive flavored powder to add to your water. You are supposed to drinking a bottle of water with one of these packets before a meal in order to eat less and therefore lose weight. Just drinking a plain bottle of water will do the same thing. It was also supposed to increase energy and it didn't. The flavor was good, but for the price and same level of effectiveness, just stick with Mio or Crystal Light...
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Does this work?
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
Iv been wanting to try this but i hv been woundering How good this works?