Hydroxycut Pro Clinical uploaded by Gabrielle M.

BY HYDROXYCUT #21 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement New & Improved! America s #1 Selling Weight-Loss Supplement Brand 07- 08** Lose Weight * Increase Energy* 0 Sugar Scientifically Researched Key Ingredient* Lose Wight with New & Improved Hydroxycut Advanced!* New, improved and patent-pending Hydroxycut Advanced builds upon the 15 years of supplement innovation that helped make Hydroxycut America s #1 Selling Weight-Loss Supplement Brand 07- 08.**  Unlike other products that have come and gone, Hydroxycut has been a leader simply because it really works! By adding Hydroxycut Advanced to your diet and exercise plan, the power to lose weight is yours!* Two Clinical Studies Show You Can Lose Weight! The scientifically researched key ingredient has been shown in two randomized, double-bond, placebo-controlled studies to deliver weight-loss results.*  In one study, subjects taking the see more...

• Iv been wanting to try this but i hv been woundering How good this ...1 Answers
  • Does this work?3 Answers
  • "Taste like fruit punch and gives you a big burst of energy!!" in 1 review
Lady M.
Lady M.
Trinity, NC
Foodie Expert
So I've always been very wary when it comes to weight loss supplements, especially pills, but a few days ago I decided "what do I have to lose?" and went out and picked up a box of this stuff.

Let me tell you- the energy I felt after drinking one packet of this stuff was insane. I've even added this as part of the liquid diet I'm currently doing and so far after 5 days I've lost 4 pounds.

I'm definitely buying this again for another 14 day supply.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Foodie Expert
Hydroxycut drink mix definitely tastes good. I can't tell much of a difference on my appetite or with weight loss, but many have said it works. I ain't quite as hungry as usual so it may be working, good luck.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Foodie Expert
Wasn't too satisfied with this product. results were fast enough but there was not plan attached to product. taste was a little chalky
Kamree W.
Kamree W.
Fort Polk , LA
Foodie Expert
Love these! So yummy and they really work! I took these plus hydroxycut max pills and lost about 20 lbs within a months time!! It's pretty cheap too and it's the only weight loss supplement I've taken.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
Didn't really see results . I honestly didn't think it didn't so much at all I don't really see what that hyphe was all about . I got Recommended by a friend but didn't work out for me
Marisa H.
Marisa H.
Foodie Expert
This product works great! Gives me tons of energy for my workouts. A bit of a crash afterwards but only if you don't drink enough water. I bought from walmart. I bought this 3x
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
I've personally never tried this product,but I have heard A lot of people that like this and buy this often I have heard nothing but great things about this so I can't wait to try it.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
I actually really like this product. I'm not a huge pill taker so the drink mix helps a lot. You take this product to help you lose weight when you are already trying to work out and eat right, so it just helps to assist in the process of losing weight... it doesn't lose the weight for you, thats something that customers have to remember.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Foodie Expert
I love using these!!! Taste great and I get at least 2 of my recommended 8 glasses of water for each day just drinking these everyday! And it has helped me keep my weight under control along with my diet and exercise routine.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Amazing flavor!! Gives me a natural feeling of energy. No crashing later in the day. I would recommend highly!!!
Lori W.
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Does this work?
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
Iv been wanting to try this but i hv been woundering How good this works?