Hydroxycut Max! For Women

by Hydroxycut

Hydroxycut Max! Powerful Weight Loss For Women

Does this actually work? Pros and cons of this supplement..
*First time buyer* Just curious if anyone seen any difference in your hair, skin or nails?
I changed my eating habits and have been going to the gym 3-5 times a week. My calorie intake is 1200 a day. I'm not losing weight as fast as I'd like to. Has this worked or anyone? Does it even actually work?
Start your review of Hydroxycut Max! For Women!
Keyona V.
Taylor, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Hydroxycut Max! For Women uploaded by Keyona V.
It’s not my favorite weight loss product but it’s not the worst either. I’m not a fan of the taste and the pills are quite large making it kind of hard to swallow. Also the cotton they stuff inside just breaks into pieces when you try and remove it.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
I love my Hydroxycut! I take two in the morning and two right before my afternoon workout. I've noticed my energy levels are significantly higher and my appetite is curbed. I've cut about 8 lbs in less than two weeks. I'll continue to purchase this product!
Lauren L.
Grain Valley , MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my favorite weighloss pill! It doesn't make you feel shaky or anything! I usually buy it at Target or Walmart. The price is reasonable. It made me lose weight fast and works well as long as you follow the directions on it.
Jean B.
Madisonville, LA
This is basically a strong caffeine pill! Seriously this is just going to jump up your heart rate, which will just make you feel jittery and slightly crazy and shaky. Overall I guess it could help your metabolism, but its not worth the side effects for me personally. (Also you can buy just caffeine pills for a very similar effect at a fraction of the cost. It is usually near the pain relievers like advil etc)
Rachel R.
I loved hydroxycut while I took it. Gave me a lot of energy and I wasn't as hungry all the time or craving sweets every two seconds. I honestly just stopped taking it because I got tired of drinking the pills. I'm not a pill person.
Emmylee G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I've lost 15lbs n two months. I don't exercise just these which significantly reduce appetite, they cause me to sweat, but I don't get the jitters.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
Only three stars because of the caffeine that woke me up. It does give energy, but didn't help with the weight loss. Also, I could never take more than one per day because It was just too much. I wasn't able to sleep at night with two per day. Taking one in the morning for energy was great, but that's about all this did for me.
Jessica K.
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this radiance blend for the beauty vitamins for hair skin and nails. I bought for weight loss purposes and didn't notice any difference. I've been taking now 3.5 weeks. Also it hasn't lessened my appetite either. I would have liked that. Still looking for a good weight loss pill.
Bea E.
I really like it It really helps speed up the metabolism and helps burn fat with the help of exercises. The only negative thing is that sometimes my heart gets too fast.
Char-Lene B.
Brooklyn
I love this product. It actually does aid in a weight loss journey. Gives you boosts of energy that are helpful when at the gym. It’s an almost perfect if you follow the directions. However, the downfall is that the caffeine content is so high that sometimes I would feel my heart racing and my hands shaking.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...