BY HYDROXYCUT

An All-New, Great-Tasting, Guilt-Free Indulgence. Unlike Other Shakes That Are Filled With Sugar And Fat - Lean Protein Shakes Are Packed With 16 G Of Lean Protein, Are Sugar-Free And Contain Green Coffee Extract. With 100 Calories And Only 2.5 G Of Fat - You Can Trust That Delicious Lean Protein Shakes Will Help Satisfy Your Hunger. Naturally And Artificially Flavored. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nayam S.
It tastes very good especially when it is cold. The best part of it is that it is healthy and good for you. It helps me feel less hungry after I drink it, I usually drink this during a very busy day or while I am at the Gym early in the morning. Definitely recommend this to others.
Devin F.
Titusville, FL
I adore this product! It tastes so amazing and great, but unlike other great tasting things, this is good for you! Reward yourself with good tasting stuff by getting this product. It gives you great results and helps you recover way faster. I recommend this product! Do not use if you are lactose because it has milk products in it.
Caitlin C.
I LOVE the taste of this product, but I will say they are pricey for protein shakes. Also you have to drink them slowly for them to really satisfy hunger.
Azucena S.
Austin, TX
This product that did not work for me the drink taste good but i was still feeling hungry in end of day maybe it will work for some one else but not me.
Lan N.
Santa Rosa, CA
I like this protein shakes!!! They are pretty pricey but it's very good for snacks or if you're not eating.
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
Tastes Amazing, i usually carry it with me during college after gym, i open one up and drink, although i do prefer it chilled really enhances that vanilla flavor, was it effective hmm will find out
Adam H.
Edmonton, Ab
This is a great alternative to protein powders. THey are tasty and good for on the road. I drive most of the day and they are a great way to get my protein in.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Does this product taste good?
LaDeidra L.
If anyone has tried this how does it taste
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Does this shake give you the same side effects as Hydroxy Cut tablets? Will I get a hyped up feeling or jitteriness from this?