Hydroxycut Hardcore Rapid Release Capsules uploaded by Emme H.Hydroxycut Hardcore Rapid Release Capsules uploaded by Heather D.Hydroxycut Hardcore Rapid Release Capsules uploaded by Elyse S.

BY HYDROXYCUT

Hydroxycut Hardcore Rapid Release Capsules: Helps deliver maximum intensity to your weight loss plan Scientifically dosed with green coffee see more...

• Where I can buy it? Thanks3 Answers
  • How many bottles does it take just to see results?1 Answers
  • Do you really think that a pill will make you loose weight while ...3 Answers
Heather D.
Kingwood, WV
I have used this in the past (13 years ago) after I had my son and it helped me lose weight but I did watch what I ate and had a healthy exercise regimen. I am trying them again because i have had another child, not because i quit taking them and i gained the weight back like alot of people say diet pills do. I have taken them for 13 days now and I watch what I eat, walk 15-30 min a day on my treadmill, that's the only change I have made to my normal routine. It says take 2 capsules twice daily I take 2 in the morning and 1 about 2pm and I have already lost 7.4 lbs. It gives me energy but doesn't make my heart feel like it's gonna beat out of my chest or give me the shakes like some others do. The only reason I didn't leave 5 stars (wish I could leave 4.5 stars) is just because you need to take 4 a day, it would be great to have to only take 1 or 2 a day max. I really don't like having to take medicine, that's my ONLY complaint.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Foodie Expert
I just started taking these because my bridesmaid dress fit a little tight so I'm trying to loose a least 5 pounds. They give me energy throughout the day but the first day that I took them they have me the diahrrea side effect since they do contain alo t of caffeine! Also do not forget to drink alo t of water and exercise
Juana V.
kennett sq
It really works you help me lose 10 pounds in only two weeks and then when you continue to use it to see if I can reach my goal of it
Emme H.
Hanford, CA
Give it 5 stars because I did lose weight while I used this but the bad side I felt very sick when I took them
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Foodie Expert
Is an excellent product! Makes me feel with energy and is a complement of my dietary regimen. Highly recommend
Elyse S.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
It worked ok, but unfortunately it felt like my heart was going into overdrive and i had to stop taking it.
Tuesday F.
Foodie Expert
Anything that claims that it can do things that a healthy diet and excercise can do should be avoided.... take pills to loose weight be assured that you will gain it back 10 fold. tried these when i was younger on my health journey and made the mistake and got sick
Tay B.
Woonsocket, RI
I don't think this product works. I know several people that have used this and saw no change in their appearance or weight
member-f3eccdb69
Miami, Florida
Product is nit bad. 4 pills a day so far so giid. works as a preworout abd excellent coffee substitute in the morning
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy it? Thanks
Tuesday F.
Foodie Expert
Do you really think that a pill will make you loose weight while still eating mcdonalds?
Paris C.
oakboro, NC
How many bottles does it take just to see results?