BY HYDROXYCUT

Dietary Supplement New Powerful Formula Lose Weight!* Get Ripped!* Zero Sugar! Delivers Extreme Energy for Hardcore Intensity* Clinically Proven in 2 Studies: - Study #1: Test Subjects Lost 7.3 Times More Weight than Placebo*+ - Study #2: Subjects Lost 7.1 Times More Weight than Placebo*+    Study results based on core ingredient studies. Lose Weight! Get Ripped! Scientifically formulated with a clinically proven key complex, Hydroxycut™ Hardcore Pro Series™ Ignition Stix™ has been designed to deliver significant weight-loss results to help you show off ripped results in the muscle you ve trained for!  There are many weight-loss claims on the market today that are not supported by scientific evidence.  As a leader, the Hydroxycut™ Hardcore Pro Series™ Ignition Stix™ key ingredient complex is backed by two clinical studies prov see more...

Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series Ignition Stix
  • "This product could be really good for some people, but I'm pretty sensitive to stimulants so this stuff made me feel like crap." in 1 review
  • "When I used this product I didn't lose weight or have the energy that it said it would ive.." in 1 review
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
DO NOT BUY! These all are snake oil that will do nothing for you. I cannot stress this enough. These can have serious health implications as well as just simply not work. Any weight lost on this product is going to go right back on the second you stop taking it. Avoid this like the plague.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I took this product a long time ago and it used to be great, I don't know if this new version is as good but to my experience it's amazing for energy which will help you find great results when burning calories. Like any other product you need to follow a good diet and exercise program to see total changes in your body
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
i do not recomend these to anyone. I dought them and they made me fill so sick. They made my heart race and gave me a bad headaches and si juegas ti my stomich. DO NOT BYE THIS!
Cheyenne T.
Kountze, TX
I would not recommend this product to anyone, when I took it, it made me feel funny and made my heart race so fast. It didn't do to much of anything when I took it besides make me feel terrible. DO NOT waste money on this products!
Brittany P.
Forestdale, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a dietitian I do not support products like this. Eat real food, don't do supplements!! See a dietitian instead of wasting your money. You just loose water with a product like this and you don't actually loose weight- you'll gain all the weight you 'lost' taking this product
Riya J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used it this one time, boy did I feel it. I tried this for a week and never quite get used to buzz and shakiness. I had the worst case shakiness which would not go away despite working out and cutting out caffeine completely. It wasn't worth it for me to continue and I can't really tell if this is product effective or not based on my experience. This product wasn't for me.
Blake V.
Youngstown, Ohio
DON'T BUY! This product is not something I would recommend to anyone! I took it for one day and I had extremely bad shaking and I couldn't get them to stop. The shaking caused me to have head aches and I threw them right in the trash. It actually makes you feel like you are going to die.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been seeing and hearing about these on the TV for long time so I thought I'd try it. I did lose some weight, but only like 2-3 lbs. When I went on trip and stop taking it, all the weight came back fast.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Did not work for me. Did everything correctly it just was not for me. I believe these items are for specific bodies. Mine was not one. I was able to get a refund so I am happy about that. I would not recommend.
Jessica H.
Buffalo, MO
When I used this product I didn't lose weight or have the energy that it said it would ive.. I even cut down on calories and drank all the water that it said was needed. However my husband got a lot of energy and was able to lose weight too.
Duvanny B.
Does it really work?
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
How effective is this product?
Ryan M.
Have you lost any weight on this product?