BY HYDROXYCUT

Dietary Supplement. New Formula. From the Makers of America s #1 Selling Weight-Loss Supplement Brand 07- 08†. Lose weight with Green Tea Coffee Extract* 1. 2,200 mg of Superfruit Acai per Day. Increase Energy* 2. From the Maker s of Hydroxycut™. Brazilian A ai with Green Coffee Extract Discover the naturally abundant Brazilian superfruit – A ai berries.  Enjoy the benefits of weight loss with Green Coff. see more...

• Are these bad for your health?4 Answers
  • What is the best product from hydroxycut in your opinion?1 Answers
  • Is this product safe or not? Have you seen real results? If so,...1 Answers
Hydroxycut Acai
  • "Hydroxycut recommends that you drink plenty of water and get plenty of activity in your daily lifestyle toto help with the weight-loss if that's the case you can lose weight without the supplements by just drinking water and exercising." in 2 reviews
  • "Eating smart, exercising frequently, drinking water and getting sleep are the tried and truer ways to lose weight." in 2 reviews
  • "this stuff really works I was super surprised with the results my friends love it to" in 1 review
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Hydroxycut is super bad for your health, it is horrible for your heart and has many unhealthy ingredients. Hydroxycut recommends that you drink plenty of water and get plenty of activity in your daily lifestyle toto help with the weight-loss if that's the case you can lose weight without the supplements by just drinking water and exercising.
Laura B.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I liked this product and was surprised by how well it worked. The only problem I had with it was that I kept forgetting to take it. I think if it was a pill I could just take once a day it would have been easier.
Shannon C.
Orem, UT
Not a fan of hydroxycut. It's not good for your heart and has other health risks. Eating smart, exercising frequently, drinking water and getting sleep are the tried and truer ways to lose weight.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
So so bad for you! i wouldn't recommend this to anyone! living a healthy lifestyle is definitely a better way to go as far as losing weight is concerned.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
have seen these and was at first skeptical to buy it but i know that hydroxycut is a good brand but in total it was effective and did the job
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
THIS WORKS! i used to take this when i weighed 155 and i lossed 10 lbs...but switched to OXYELITE.
Roni G.
I am not a fan of the mass produced "weight loss" pill. These are just another money making scam. Don't waste your money.
Beverly H.
Jacksonville , FL
This stuff really works I was super surprised with the results my friends love it to
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
I have never tried these but i hear that they are bad for our health.
Rebecca H.
Glace bay, NS
This product seems ok to me, a friend of my mine LOVED it ! I don't know if I would try it though!
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Are these bad for your health?
Safia M.
Is this product safe or not? Have you seen real results? If so, are you able to keep the weight off without the product?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
What is the best product from hydroxycut in your opinion?