BY HYDROXATONE

"Skin Perfecting Air Cushion Compact with Refill - The Compact: You can take ""flawless"" with you; the easy to carry compact provides for on-the-go application and touch-ups. With the press of a pad, the new cushion technology dispenses the perfect application for customizable coverage.The Formula: This air-light, liquid formula glides on, delivering high-impact hydration and a high-definition finish. It applies effortlessly and is beautifully buildable.The Result: Color-quenched skin. Coverage that corrects, protects, illuminates, brightens and hydrates. It instantly reduces the appearance of uneven skin tone, corrects imperfections and delivers a flawless, dewy, comfortable, and natural finish. - Skin Perfecting Air Cushion Compact with Refill" see more...

• I had never heard of a Cushion Compact until joining influenster....1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jackie B.
I found this at Kohls for $3.90 on clearance. I can see why it was so cheap. I personally like a matte finish on any makeup I put on my face. I tried this out on my hand and all I see is shine. If it looks like that on my hand I can't even imagine how greasy my face would look. It also smells a little citrusy and reminds me of my dog's shampoo. I don't like scents on my face so this is definitely getting returned. I'm sure it will work for other people who don't mind looking greasy because it's awesome that it has spf 40 but I just can't make it work.
Nou L.
I have heard of the Korean cushion compacts trend before abs was really interested in it. I saw this one on sale so I decided to give it a try. It seemed like a really good deal since it comes with a foundation refill. The compact is a little bit more bulkier than a typical powder compact. This is due to the extra room that you have to place the sponge applicator in the compact. There's a flap that you can set the sponge applicator on so that is separated from the sponge with the foundation. I noticed that using this cushion compact can get quite a bit messy as the foundation kind of gets all over the sponge applicator. I tried washing the sponge applicator with a little bit of soap to try to wash it off but it was stained on there pretty good.

Anyway in terms of the actual foundation, I thought it was an okay match for my skin tone. It probably isn't the best type matched for my skin type (oily). The foundation itself leaves a dewy finish so I definitely needed some powder to set it. Even with the powder my face still got oily within a few hours, typical for me. Generally I wouldn't recommend this for people who have oily skin but if you have dry skin it might work better for you.
Lina T.
This was my first time ever using a cc cusion compact. The packaging is alittle bulky, but it does come with a refill cushion which is exciting. I got the shade light and it is a great match to my skintone. It is very light on on this skin and also buildable. I really like this cc cream for everyday makeup. It evens out my skin and leaves a dewy shine that i like for summer.
Dee T.
Amazing! Girls quick head to kohls medium an tan on clearance! DEF will buy more even if not on clearance. Very light weight on skin and COVERS!!!! Does not settle in creases!!!!
Diane M.
Bradford, PA
I had never heard of a Cushion Compact until joining influenster.com in 2015. It has had my curiosity since the first time I saw one. What I would like to know before I purchase one is, a few questions easy for anyone who uses this product. -- What are the pros -v- cons of choosing a liquid cushion compact rather than a an air cushion compact? --Why would it be better to choose an air cushion compact rather than the traditional pressed powder or loose powder compacts? --Does the liquid cushion compact replace the use of a foundation?