Hydroxatone Revitalizing Microdermabrasion uploaded by Sei'De'Art ..Hydroxatone Revitalizing Microdermabrasion uploaded by Chelsea R.

BY HYDROXATONE

Skin exfoliation naturally slows down as we age, so regular, gentle exfoliation is critical to aid in maintaining youthful skin.  Exfoliation also naturally improves performance topical skin treatments by removing penetration-blocking dead skin cells.  Hydroxatone Revitalizing Microdermabrasion was developed as a micro-polish to provide physical exfoliation that is gentle enough for regular, consistent use. see more...

Hydroxatone Revitalizing Microdermabrasion
  • "I LOVE washes with beads in them, so I was bound to fall in love with this. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it took away all of my dry, flaky skin. I would recommend for the winter time when your face is very dry and needs a boost. " in 3 reviews
Sei'De'Art ..
United States of America
Review for: Hydroxatone Revitalizing Microdermabrasion, 1.7 oz more...
I love this stuff. Hydroxatone is my second favorite full skincare beauty line.

Only the use microderm twice a week to avoid redness or bruising.
Microdermabrasion is like one of the best things. If you feel like your pores are to big or scarring or breakouts. It helps it all!!!
Chelsea R.
I love this microdermabrasion! I use this one to two times a week on my sensitive skin and I notice instant results! I struggle with black heads on my nose and chin and after just one use the blackheads on my nose were visibly reduced. I am so satisfied with this product and will absolutely continue to use and purchase!
stacy h.
Cle Elum, WA
This stuff is amazing. It's got these tiny non-abrasive beads, for lack of a better word, that remove the dead skin and leaves your face actually looking & feeling younger, even after 1 use. The only negative thing I could say is that it didn't come with instructions, so I had to search online, but not a big deal. I'm 43 years old and have been searching for a mild cleanser for maturing skin and I have found what I was looking for. LOVE THIS STUFF!
Marti S.
Heather L.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
I'm a sucker for cute packaging and this instantly caught my eye! The crystal blue color and the intriguing shape of the jar is a great touch. Amazing scent, products is not harsh on my sensitive skin regardless of it being a microdermabrasion.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I have tried this cream. I like the way my skin felt after applying it. My skin felt very moisturized. I'm defenetly thinking of purchasing another one.
Sylvia T.
College Sta, TX
If you have a dry face this is the way to go. Bt honestly even if you don't every women should ALWAYS moisturize no matter what. Just a beautiful tip!
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
I love this stuff. The beads get all the dirt and nastiness off of your skin. Leaves you feeling so fresh and revived
Livii V.
Macomb, MI
Feels like soft puffy cream while rubbing onto your face, but it's honestly not too bad moisture wise.
Laura E.
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It really helps with my pores.
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
Ayuda a aclarar la piel?
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Is this good for dry skin??? And what age??
Briana B.
Is this good for dry and sensitive skin? What is the average price?