Hydroxatone Intensive Youth Serum

by Hydroxatone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hydroxatone Intensive Youth Serum!
Wow! This product is really good for your skin. you put this on before applying your lotion, and moisturizers. I find that this does give great results on the aging part of the product. It proves dark eye circles, and makes your skin Flawless! not to mention it has a great smell, and makes your face feel like baby skin in about a week! Try this out! If you're into taking care of your skin. this is a serum you MUST try! it's good for all skins!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Phoenix, AZ
Shocked that this is not getting any love these days. Really seems to be making my face feel amazing. I have noticed improvement in skin texture, hydration and reduction in the appearance of sun damage.
Combination, Mature / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines
Brighton
I first started using this when I was gifted it for my birthday, wasn't convinced at first but after a few applications I fell in love! It does your skin wonders